The Girls in the Cafeteria

My alarm went off at 6.00am, like usual. The normal Monday morning routine began.

I ticked everything off in my head.

Breakfast

Shower

Brush teeth

Brush hair

Get dressed

Pack bag

All that stuff. I completed everything like I normally would and got into the school bus.

I wasn't popular at school. Amber Lantern was though. Lucious fire-red hair, piercing green eyes, the latest fashions. You could just look at her and know she was Queen Bee. She smirked at me as I passed. Of course she did.

I was dull. Faded purple hair, no make up. Boring lilac skin. Purple outfits. Just purple.

I never had a reason to change. I have no friends. Books and fictional characters are my friends. They help me escape reality. I stay inside. Reading. Studying. Nothing new ever happens. I eat lunch ate a table who don't even know I'm there. I don't want them to either.

I was about to sit at my regular table. Barely anyone was in the cafeteria today. Oh well. Suddenly a wave of girls and boys flooded through the door and sat at their table mindlessly. Not exactly mindless, but that's what I say.

Then two girls I've never seen before walked in.

"Ah-ah ahhh, ah ahhh," They sang. All eyes were on them. Even Amber's.

They walked over to me.

"Come with us," The orange/yellow haired one said. Up close they looked like popular material. They were talking to me.

The blue haired one smirked and dragged me out, leaving my lunch to be pushed onto the floor from the dude sitting next to me.