The Dance- Part 2

The blurred people carried me outside.
Their faces came into a clearer focus.
Adagio and Sonata.
"SUPRISE!" Sonata yelled.
"But... but...," I stammered.
Adagio pushed past Sonata.
"We heard about a talent show for music, so we are singing. You can come on stage with us if you want."
I nodded. I wasn't sure what they were doing, but I guess I'll have to join in. Great.
~
Adagio and Sonata were 'backstage' (it was tiny and they were the only ones in there).
A few acts have gone by now, and the last one is next- us.
"Hey everyone! We hope you are having a great time, and before we present our last act by some visiting students, grab your partner and start dancing!" Caramello shouted through a microphone.
A slow dance song came on. I heard some people say, "Seriously?"
To their suprise, it became upbeat and easy to dance to. Everyone had a partner and danced on the polished gym floor.

I was just about to get to Ocean, but Sonata pulled me into the 'backstage'.
"Aria... I think it's time...," Adagio started. She pulled out a necklace with suspicious red jewel gleaming off it. Just like her's and Sonata's. "You have this." She placed the necklace around my neck. A warm feeling ran through me. My eyes dotted red at the corners, seeping towards the middle and I blacked out.

WRITER'S BLOCK! Sorry everyone, I'm still figuring out the siren/Equestria thing, so I'm planning on what to write- ish. I've been really busy so I can't really be on daily. Just thank you for taking the time to read this :3