part 14

No proofreading.
Forgive my grammatical mistakes.

***

Beam woke up under the embrace of his boyfriend. He moved a little to gets up but Forth held him tight still in his deep slumber.

Beam smile and turn around to kiss the love of his life.

Forth was tired yesterday a way too much so he decide to let him sleep a little more.

Beam came out from bathroom totally fresh. Early few minutes he spend in staring Forth , taking his pictures then kiss him last.

He raise  room temperature a little , covered the blinds and turn off the light . The dim sunlight making a perfect atmosphere for morning beauty sleep.

Sleep a little more Honey.
said Beam while closing the door.

He went to living room , setting himself on long couch and then opened a food delivery app for breakfast.

Why not making breakfast myself  for My Khun Luang?
said Beam to himself.

you gonna love it Baby.

said Beam kicking air with his fist.

Beam was preparing breakfast while humming a love song so melodously.

He start cutting vegetables and thinking about how Forth would react when Beam served his favorite dish. He was so engaged in his thoughts that he forget about the curry was boiling. He hurriedly went to take it off and in hurry it slipped out of his hands and all hot curry spilled on his hands.

Beam yelped in pain supressing his pain he bite his lower lip.

Shit....exclaimed Beam .

He went to sink and rinse his hand with cold water. Surely it was  red in no time.

Beam wasn't thinking about his pain but the reaction Forth would give to him.

Putting ice cubes on his hand he went to bathroom to put some ointment on his hand.

Tear of pain escaped from his eyes.

He wipe his face and then open mobile to order food.

Taking care of messy kitchen can wait. First he need to take out items Forth will be needed in kitchen.

After some more difficulties he managed to serve breakfast which he ordered on table.

He put down a loose sweat shirt of Forth with long sleeves to hide his burnt hand.

He put his head on his folded hands and close his eyes feeling the burning sensation which paining him most.

Forth came out from room after getting refreshed.

Beam was sitting on table already.

Forth smile and kiss beam's head.

Good Morning.
He said in his usual stern tone but gently.

Beam smiled thinly and greet him back.

Good Morning Honey.

Said Beam.

Forth raise his one brow.

Beam try to serve juice to Forth carefully hiding his right hand. Forth was observing his strange behaviour but didn't ask anything.

Beam was avoiding every possible  eye contact with Forth.

He dont want to look into Forth's eyes because he knows very well that Forth will see his pain in his eyes.