part 34

No proofreading.
Forgive my grammatical errors.

*****

Beam was on verge of crying but he knows his Forth need him.

Beam caress Forth's head when doctors were ready to take Forth to treat him.

Beam bend down a little and kiss Forth's nose followed by a long kiss on his forehead.

"I know you'll be fine. I know you are stronger then anything else in world. You are whole army. You know how much....snifffff....
You know how much i love you. I'm waiting here puppy, don't let me wait for long haaa...sniffff....i love you my husband."
Said Beam with tears constantly dropping down on Forth's face.

Ronald need to hold Beam because he was trembling hard seeing Forth like this.

Beam turn to Bethy.
He kissed her head too.

"Be safe Nong.
Your brother and brother in law cares for you. You are more then family."
Mumbled Beam and hugged his father.

 Everyone were waiting restlessly in hospital. Waiting for Forth and Bethy.

Sherly caress Beam's head.
Stop crying. Forth would be upset seeing you like this.
She said warmly.

Earth and Mew informed that Everything is taken care of.

How about Rit?
Asked Ronald from Den.

He is in under treatment Boss.
Said Den and looked at Ronald's injured hand.

Ron followed Den's gaze and shake his head.
Its fine Den.
Stop caring  like I'm kid.
He said and Den turn to Lee.

She will be fine.
If you believe in God then pray.
Den hug Lee by side no matter how much professional he is.
He do carry emotions.

Ronald stands up and put his  hand on Lee's shoulder.
Didn't its your duty to keep her safe.
Why did you bring her there?
Asked Ron not angrily  though.

She is crazy enough to save her P'Beam.
Aunt Sherly even called her to be safe but she didn't listen.
Replied Lee with hanging his head low.

Ron sighed and turn to Sherly who is already looking at him.

"Your line of  profession already cost  me separation of my son for years. You better keep my daughter safe, Honey."
Sherly warned.

Beam turn to them.
Your daughter?
He asked.

Ronald hold him by his right arm.

Hmmm... she is like a daughter to your Mom.
He starts.

She is one of my friend's  daughter who lost his life while performing his job under me.
She was barely fourteen at that time when i took her under my care.

She lived for few months with your mother and then she get to know about you from all those pictures of yours at home.

My friend has done so much for me and at the end he just wanted me to take care of his daughter that is Bethy.

But she refused to be part of my family by saying that she don't want to hurt you by becoming your sibling without your acknowledgement.

She was in her senior high school when she saw Forth and the girl instantly fall in love with the ship of you and Forth.

She was obsessed and asked us to be trained under Den and Lee so that she could make both of you  together if possible.
She knew you are my son that is the reason she constantly trying to keep you safe so that she could pay back what i had done for her.