☁️Dabi X Artist Reader-Secret Admirer

QUIRK- 3D INK
Any ink on the users body can be pulled from their skin transforming it into a real 3D object.
-----------------------------------------------

Today was just like any other. You got up, got ready, and headed to work. You're a pretty well respected tattoo artist. Well at least to villains and criminals you are. The fact is that you're a criminal yourself.

You were kicked out of the normal side of society a while ago. But you were fast to find that criminal did fit your description more. Although you weren't the robbing kind of villain. Oh no, you instead made money off of tattooing other criminals and villains.

The tattoo business was actually great. You were the only tattoo artist on the villain side of town and business was booming. By your first month you had tattooed some of the most dangerous and popular villains. Even a private session with All For One, although it was awkward.

Nevertheless, you never had once turned down a job. Although you were nervous for the next client. You had received a call a few days ago making an appointment for a member of the League of Villains. They had talked about a rather large piece and hadn't given their name but mentioned severe burns that couldn't be mistaken to identify them.

This appointment will be the biggest you've taken so far. The guy wants a Chinese dragon on his entire back in full color. With everything involved it will certainly be taking the rest of the day. Hopefully he doesn't fidget too much like the last guy did.

Out of boredom and sheer nervousness you gathered some spare supplies and tattooed yourself. It was just a fast sketch outline on your left wrist. There was two daggers crossed over one another with a rose in the middle of them. You put extra detail into making the rose as realistic as possible.

Putting away and cleaning up your tools you found yourself significantly calmer. Making a small piece would always calm your nerves which was perfect for situations like these.

You were rearranging some of your inks when a bell rang out and the sound of the front door was heard closing. You made your way to the front to greet your client.

Standing in the waiting room was a rather tall male with patches of scars on his arms,neck, and face. He looked almost emotionless and somewhat bored. He was a little bit intimidating with you being smaller and shorter than him.

You stepped up towards him before speaking, "Hello."

Your only response was what seemed to be a grunt in your general direction.

"Not much of a talker I can see but I do need confirmation on who you are you know. You aren't my only client." You had stated rather calmly.

The male seemed to stare at you for a while as if he was trying to figure something out. "I'm from the League of Villains." He simply said.

You smiled lightly towards him before motioning down the hall, "follow me then."

He meet a similar stride as you as the duo both walked down the hallway before turning off into a room. This was of course your main studio room. That really shined through when you looked at all the decorations on the wall: Stain merch, grim reaper drawings, and of course weapons.

The male seemed to also be intrested in the decorations as his eyes shifted all around the room as you adjusted the studio chair to lay down. You turned towards him before softly clearing your throat. It grabbed his attention as he looked towards you.

"You ready?" You asked him.

He slightly nodded before taking off his coat and shirt putting them on the spare chair. There were plenty of clients that had done this but you had to admit he was the nicest looking one yet. You made eye contact with him for a few seconds before he layed down in the chair on his stomach.

You took the stencil from the table lining it up perfectly and transferred the temporary ink to his back. Peeling the now blank paper away you grabbed your tattoo gun preparing it with ink. You found it as a good enough time to start some small talk.

"Ever had a tattoo before?" You asked.

"No." He grunted out.

You hummed softly before continuing,"So you thought it'd be a good idea to get a large piece for the first one?"

"I have piercings, it shouldn't be that different from them." He stated.

"Oh you'd be surprised how different they actually do feel." You told him.

"And why should I trust you on that?" He asked.

"Because I'm the tattoo artist here with both piercings and tattoos." You state.

He lets out a little huff before you put your hand on his back and he jolts at contact. "Relax a little damn. You know I do have to touch you to do this right." You tell him. He starts to relax again so you go to begin the tattoo turning the gun on and starting to go over the lines with ink.

He seemed to tense a little at the needle work but not too terribly. Surprisingly he kept rather still during the piece. After a while he had started a conversation over the Stain merch in the room. Of course you didn't mind talking to him, it was actually really calm doing so. Before the two of you knew it you had the tattoo fully done.

You started to put all of your supplies away and clean up the area as he got up to look at the tattoo in the full length mirror on the door. You came up to his side after you were done slightly standing in front of him.

"So do you like it?" You asked.

"Do you?" He asked back with a sly smirk.

You looked him up and down before answering.  "Well I do like the view." You stated with a wink.

That seemed to shock him as his eyes slightly widened. You supposed he wasn't expecting you to flirt with him. He smiled at you as you tossed him his articles of clothing and he put them back on. You both left the room heading to the front desk once he was fully dressed once again.

You set a hand on the table leaning against it as you wrote a receipt and he slowly got out handfuls of money from his pockets. Taking the money you began counting it until you got to a piece of paper that read:

            (XXX)XXX-XXXX
OMG!It's the # to the dude's shop!
I remember how you were checking him out ;)
               -Twice

You smiled slightly as you turned the paper over in the male's direction. "So what might this be?" He looked the paper and panicked trying to snatch it but you pulled the parchment out of his reach.

"What no answer?" You pause to lean against the table once more, "Can I at least know the name of my little secret admirer?"

He looks slightly to the side before answering, "Dabi."

You smile going back to putting the money away in the cash register. Dabi was too embarrassed to look at you so he didn't notice the extra things you wrote down. You cleared your throat to get his attention again which of course worked.

As his attention was now on you, you decided this was the perfect time to pull something that would really embarrass him. You worked at your new tattoo slowly pulling a beautiful rose from the piece which seemed to surprise yet intrest the male.

You smile holding the flower out to him, "A special gift to a special client." You say winking.

This made him light up red as he took the rose from your hand. You also gave him his receipt as he quickly walked out embarrased.

Once Dabi had made distance between himself and the shop he looked to the receipt in his hand. At the very bottom in the 'Notes' section something was written, which read:

     (XXX)XXX-XXXX
It's my actual number, can't wait to hear from you Dabi ;)
            -(Y/N)