⚠️Tomura X Repulsed Hero Society Reader-New Recruit

⚠️-Some Death

QUIRK: BOIL
The user can control at what temperature the air around them is. Being able to bend the temperature to an extreme boil and melt nearly anything around them.

---------------

You made your way down the dark alleyway. It was close to midnight and you were in the bad part of town. Ever since All Might retired the crime rate had almost doubled in this area.

You weren't too scared though. Your quirk could stop just about anyone that tried to mess with you. Yes you knew very well that it's illegal to use your quirk without proper license but would a villain or criminal really rat you out. Probably not.

You also cared a small pocket knife in your boot just in case your quirk wasn't enough to defend yourself. Walking down yet another dark path you could feel the hard metal move around.

A dark figure made it's way into view in front of you. Getting an uneasy feeling you turn around to find two more behind you.

"So we can do this one of two ways." One of them called out.

"Come with us or we'll make you." The other finished.

You shifted your weight as they started to close in on you. You were surrounded and practically being driven into a corner. Neither of these options you wanted. Now was the time to put option 'C' on the board.

"How about I don't go anywhere and you die." You declared.

Your attackers stopped for a few seconds before only to laugh at you. If only they knew what was coming next. You took quick action out stretching your arm as you rushed the man that was standing alone.

As soon as you were close enough his face began to melt before your very eyes. This was the doing of your quirk of course and you didn't particularly mind killing off someone like this guy. His screams died out as his dead body fell to the ground.

The other two men started to run but were cut short when a lanky guy turned around the corner. He had caught both of them in his hands as they screamed and thrashed around desperate to get away. It didn't take long for those sounds to die out as well and both bodies made loud noises against the hard pavement.

The man that had killed them began to walk towards you. This put you on high alert as you got into a fighting stance. You weren't sure why he was here but what you did know was that you aren't going to die from this guy.

"I came to talk." He stated putting his hands up as if surrendering.

"Then talk." You replied.

"How do you feel about heros?" He asked.

"They're pointless and reckless." You stated.

The man tilted his head up as a visual sinister smile was seen on his face along with the scars that cluttered his features.

"I have a group you may be interested in." He said.

"And what's that?" You ask.

"The League of Villains. We're working to show society how fragile their world is without their precious heros."

You thought about it for a few seconds. You really did hate heros and how they'd always pretend to be better than everyone else. After giving it a thought you decided.

"Sounds interesting, where do I sign up."

"You already have. Welcome to the League (y/n)."

You slightly smiled and then remembered you never got his name. "Once you already know my name, what's yours?"

"Thomura Shigaraki, I'm the leader..." he stated handing you a piece of paper, "...you'll meet the others there. Don't be late."

You looked down at the paper to find a date,time, and address. You wanted to continue the conversation with him but when you looked up Shigaraki was already gone.

Looking back down at the paper a breeze rippled through the air. Your hair moved in front of your face hiding your features.

"You are quite interesting Tomura Shigaraki..."

-----------------------------

Should I make a part 2 to this one?
Let me know! 😊