Sero X Reader-Quarantine Party

♡♡♡-REQUESTED-♡♡♡

QUIRK-TEAR GAS
Users of this quirk emit tear gas from their pores in large amounts. The more the user sweats the more powerful the gas gets.
--------------------------------------------------

It's been two days since the pandemic had finally started to effect UAs studies. Due to student safety the school had us return home with the promise to continue our studies online. For the other classes it was a fun retreat but for us hero course students it was a call for a greater struggle.

What seemed to make everything worse was the fact you wouldn't be able to see Sero in person for at least a month. That was what really got you down on your free time. He of course wasn't allowed to come over either due to your extremely germaphobe mother locking down the house.

You sighed looked down at your closed laptop that was provided by the school for your continued studies. Sitting down you opened up the device and powered it on.

The screen lit up as you propped your head up by your hand. A few clicks later and you were at the right site. Taking a steady breath while putting on the best smile you had you pushed the button to join the live chat.

Light illuminated the room as a separate tab opened that had mini boxes of your classmates in it as well as Mr. Aizawa in the largest box.

"Hey guys!" You cheered out.

Everyone greeted you back in their own way as class began. Today consisted of going over Heros through history and of course a pop quiz you almost failed. As lessons for the day ended you powered down and closed the laptop gently.

You walked over to your bed softly pluping down on it. This quarantine was really getting to you with being alone all the time. You missed human interaction and most of all Sero. This lead to you grabbing your phone to talk to someone, anyone.

You swiped open the lock screen to  see messages from several of your friends and a few missed calls. Going to the messages you saw that four people had texted you.

First was Midoriya asking about how you were holding up with having to do everything at home. You had simply replied that you were fine and he need not worry.

Next up was Bakugou he was asking, actually more like demanding the recipe you had promised him weeks ago for homemade pasta. You scrambled around for a little before you found the little recipe in your side table taking a picture of it and sending it to your friend.

After Bakugou you saw a few text from Sero which sparked a small smile from you. You laughed a bit when you saw the texts were pertaining to him freaking out that he had no idea how to do the homework, then a less panicked one that he figured it out, and then a chaotic one saying that his dog was trying to eat his laptop. You giggled slightly before replying with a text telling him not to let the dog steal his knowledge.

The last message you came across was... a group chat?

Pink Alien
Hey guys I made a group chat for this awesome party I'm throwing!

1-A's Local Crybaby
I don't know if that's a good idea. I mean we all could get sick and with the pandemic it could be really bad.

Boom Boom Man
Oi! Shut up nerd! If you're really that worried don't come.

♡Sero♡
You can expect me to be there for sure!

Pikachu
I'll come as long as you guys don't trick me to short circuit again...

Pink Alien
No promises ; )

You sighed softly. A party this was great you could actually relax a little bit for once. But then you remembered your mother would never let you go to something like that.

(Y/N) is typing...

Pink Alien
Ooooo (Y/N)'s here! It's never a party without you!

♡Sero♡
You're coming right babe? I can pick you up if you need : )

You stared at the two new messages brushing off your previous thoughts. It's not like there was bars on the window after all. You gave a sly smirk towards the glass panel before sending your message.

(Y/N)
Hell yeah I'm coming! Wouldn't miss it for the world : )

--------------------------------------------

Sorry if this one was kind of bad, I didn't really know what to write for this one that would fit with the character well. But I hope you enjoyed it.