☁️Bakugou x Reader- Date Night Surprise

QUIRK- CHAIN UP
The user can create chains out of steel and metal that is found around them or that they're wearing.
--------------------------------------------

You had made yourself comfy in your bed as you waited for your date to show up. It wasn't ten minutes when you heard a knock at your dorm door. It was to early for him to be showing up so who could be knocking now.

Slowly you got up off your bed making the trip over to the door. Once you opened it you got quite the surprise. Several Class 3-A students were there. Midoriya, Uraraka, Tsuyu, Mina,Denki, Momo, Todoroki,and Jiro.

This was quite unusual as Class 3-A and 3-B almost never talk to one another. Whether it be they don't want to or they're too busy with Hero Work Studies. Nevertheless it was nice to see them but you had to ask.

"What are you guys doing here?" You asked.

"We came by to ask you about something." Momo speaks up.

"More like someone... Kacchan to be insact." Midoriya adds.

"Oh? And what's that?" You ask raising an eyebrow.

"HOW DID BAKUGOU ASK YOU OUT!?" Mine explodes in excitement.

You roll your eyes but step to the side of your doorway inviting them in. Everyone gathered around your bed. You ploped down on the comfortable fabric looking up. Someone cleared their throat as you looked to the small group again.

"Why are you guys here again?" You ask holding back a snicker.

Of course you knew why they were you weren't that forgetful. But then again you had to maintain that thinking of "Class 3-A thinks they're better than us Class 3-B students so we don't give them any compliments to their egos." And if you're being honest you really did like ralling them up with Monoma.

"Dude, you already forgot?" Denki asked in disbelief.

You rolled your eyes once again before speaking, "No dumbass, I was messing with you lot."

"Not to be rude but could you just give us an answer?" Jiro said crossing her arms.

"Yeah, yeah," you leaned back against your pillow, "so basically..."

-Flashback-

It was just a basic day. Everyone was doing well with your class. You had sat down next Monoma per the usual as you listened to him trash talk Class 2-A as always. That was the normal for every day like this or so you thought.

Your teacher Vlad King made his way to the front of the class as everyone took their seats and silence filled the room. He cleared his throat rather loudly as he stared into the audience of students.

"Today we'll be merging Class 2-A with 2-B for lessons." He announced.

The classroom bust into different conversations. Ones of excitement, others of fear, and well Monoma was complaining. You managed to drown out the noises of your classmates. Thinking of Class 2-A and more specifically the #1 student Bakugou,Katsuki. You would never admit it but you had a crush on the Class 2-A brat.

•••

Both classes were gathered together in the sports feild. You shifted your weight to your left leg as Monoma dramatically lended against you insisting it was to hot for him to stand by himself. You had simply rolled your eyes at the statement but didn't make an attempt to move the drama queen.

Vlad King and Aizawa split up the classes based on ranking. You were more than delighted to hear that but also quite nervous. Your class ranking was first so you'd have to train with Bakugou himself. By the death glare he was giving you, you could tell it wasn't going to be a good time.