|| Destined ||

The preparations for Dev's wedding was on full swing. The house was decorated and it was full of relatives and friends. Kids were playing around. Men were playing cards and some were having the long drinks with small chats. Ladies were busy with selecting sarees and accessories. Boys and girls were all gathered in the garden to play a game. Just in two days it will be Dev's wedding. 

Brinda was helping the event managers in decorating. As she was helping them, Baa called her. " Yes papa. Do you want something ? ", she was there by him in seconds. " My dear. Nothing much.Where is your friend ? I couldn't find Rajat anywhere. Where is he ? Did he say anything to you ? " Baa asked her. " No idea papa. I haven't seen him", she smiled. "Ok beti ,you carry on. If you come across just say him to meet me " and he went. 

It was tea time. He joined the young crowd who were already gathered in the garden. As few more gathered there. Dev entered the place. More than he walked in he was literally pulled by Nayantara. Something about him was missing that day. Though many didn't notice it all the way he walked in his eyes were fixed on Brinda who was laughing with his cousins and friends. 

" Chalo. Good evening everyone. As we all are here today let's play something interesting. " one of the friends announced. Everyone around started shouting so many games which turned the place. After the commotions came to an end it was finally decided to play hide and seek.

Boys and girls were shuffled and divided into 2 groups. The game was basically one would be blindfolded and he or she had to catch the other player. In case he catches one of his group the points goes to other group and if he had catch someone from the other team their group got a point and vice versa.  

Dev,Nayanathara and few were a team while Brindha and few others were in other team. The game started and everyone were so excited. After few rounds of game now it was Brinda's turn to blindfold her eyes. 

As Brinda was going in search she was caught by a pair of hands. With a thud she fell on someone's chest her elbows resting on it. She knew who it was. The familiar scent, she needn't to unfold the blindfold to find out who it was.

"DEV, Dev....What are you doing ? Leave me. Someone might see us ", she tried freeing herself only to be hold by Dev . He held her wrists in his hand and pushed her close to him " Really? Brinda? How can you be so happy and calm ? I'm dying out here and you are enjoying yourself ? Why are you acting ?", he poured all his emotions in wanting an answer from her. 

" Dev..What are you talking about ? What's wrong with you ? Leave me before anyone comes ", Brinda told her trying to loosen the hold of him. " Don't do this to me Brinda. Why are you doing this? Don't you love me. What has happened to us ? Don't you feel what I feel for you ? Just stop lying", Dev outraged in anger.

" No Dev, not at all , I never had such a thought", Brinda tried explaining him. With both her wrists in his one hand he lifted her chin ,removed her blindfold and looked into her eyes. " Say me Brinda. You didn't love me? Look into my eyes and say. I have no idea why you are running away from me ? I have seen the love for me in your eyes even now I do see that. Then why all this drama?".