introduction

yes, it's me back with another book. which i'll make more aesthetic when it isn't midnight.

avana, tracey, elijah, hannah, you should all be sleeping. sera, i still don't understand your timezone—

so those of you who don't know, DollInAMusicBox created an amazing roleplay called the masquerade which i'm emotionally invested in. so here's a book that'll contain memes, quotes, one shots and more!

the characters aren't all mine. they belong to their respective admins, except georgie. the ones mainly featured are here, whilst additional ones will be on their respective chapters.

prince rhian;
the fraud prince, who manipulates everyone to think he's a real prince and has girls fawning over him because they think he's a sweetheart, whilst george is jealous of him and he's threatening to kill aedammair.
DollInAMusicBox

prince george;
the real prince, who's been one since he was born, not just walked randomly into the castle. he's very boring and normal.
@me

princess annabelle;
the younger sister to the brothers, who actually believes rhian and is just an all round sweetheart, who loves her family.
bookwyrm_123

lady aedammair;
aeda for short. she's the one person who actually can't stand rhian. too bad that he's one step ahead. he's threatened to kill her if she doesn't do things for him. and kill george as well. she's basically done at this point. the only person she can stand is george. she hates everything else about the palace.
-souhaiter-

lady azlia;
one of rhian's main puppets. she goes and rats everything out to him. even when aeda confided in her. she's basically wrapped around his finger and thinks he's a sweetheart.
cloudpuffs-

lady cassandra;
call her cassie though. she's supposed to be helping rhian, being his evil friend. too bad she too fell for him. she's a huge part of the plot that i'm not allowed to reveal.
bookwyrm_123

lady mackenzie;
kenzie for short. pretty much the oblivious babie. she's also manipulated, wrapped around rhian's little finger. only she's the only one who hasn't kissed him yet.
girlpcwer

lady ryan;
rhian's fuck buddy. too bad she as well has caught feelings for him. unfortunately things aren't going that well for them. and unfortunately their names are too similar and keep autocorrecting ugh.
sunflcwerbaby

lady eilina;
i don't think i spelt that correctly. she's rhian's latest girl. she's also starting to get manipulated by him. hehe.
BlackRoses752

you can see why i love this so much, can't you—
anyways, that was just a starter.

now i'm sleeping.