28. Will he say yes?

Start from the beginning

After Dr and his team left all came near me

Pufai:" How is he?"

Mew:" Still unconscious... I will be here with him so you can all go back now"

Mild:" No you are not..."

Sammy:" Shut up Mild, Mew plz take care of him and your self... you have to be strong for him"

Mild:" Sam... he is the reason..."

Sammy:" What do you think Gulf want when he open his eyes? You? Me? You all? No, He wants this fool... Don't think Mew that I forgive you but for my Gulfi I am doing this favor so If you try to run away... I will find you and kill with my own hand... so decide what do you want"

Mew:" Whatever the reason I am not leaving him... Thank you, Sammy"

Godt:" Hay buddy ... I will be here with you...so don't worry"

Mew:" It's OK Godt... just help me to bring my clothes and some things"

Godt:"OK"

P's Dad:" Whose permission are you gonna stay? You are nothing... you yourself want a break then leave"

Mew:" Sir, I am sorry but I am his boyfriend and not gonna leave him... you can do whatever you want... I was so scared back then and I accept the I hurt him but I am not gonna leave... "

P's Dad:" If you show this bravery when he needs it most... this all things never happened but it's OK... You better take care of him I will check time to time"

Pufai:" But Dad..."

P's Dad:" Stop it Puff... What this girl said was right... Gulf needs him so let him be with him... and both of you (Pufai and Mark) should go back... "

Mark:" Amm... I want to talk with you... Gulf told us everything..."

P's Dad:" Let's not talk that matter right now... Puff you are coming with me today... Do you have any problem with that? ( to Mark)"

Mark:" Nooo"

Pufai:" OK Dad... Mew, Call me if something happens and takes care of yourself... he will not like it if he saw you like this"

One by one after saying a few things they all went back... Mild was so emotional but Sammy calms him down...

Godt:" You should eat Mew..."

Mew:" No Godt... I want to see him first"

We both went in... When I saw him lying on bad... my heart breaks in thousands of pieces... I ran to him and set on a chair... I took his hand and look at him...

Mew:" Baby... get up na... your Panda is here... sorry na... please get up na..."

Godt:" Mew... he will be fine..."

Mew:" Godt... look how is he looking right now... Why did all things happen? Why I am so dumb that I didn't trust him... Why I am so insecure? What should I do? I didn't want to break up with him... I ... I"

I was crying ... It's so hurt looking him in this state and the reason is me... Why I did that...Why...

Godt:" Mew... sorry to say this but I don't want to understand you anymore... In the past, he was the one who cures your hurtful past and never give up but what you did... I never gonna judge but right now... I know it's scary that what will his mom do next but can't you see his afford at all? ... the insecurity of what? Do you think he will leave you? This guy never did anything that makes you think like that... you leave him not he!!! He has all right to feel insecure towards you but what he did... he trusts you... Do you think he is not in fear? Do you think he is not scared? More then you, he is... but he didn't show... in past and now he never shows it at all... What do you think he felt when you leave him... but he forgives you so easily... at first I thought he is gonna do revenge or something but he understand you ... he didn't blame you and We all are not but what happened today... Mew just be clear what you want... Do you want to be with him or not"