chapter1

I walk into the kitchen to get an apple but was smacked in the back of the head by my brother Jackson.

"Ow! Don't touch me Jackson I swear to god I will-

"What?"

"I'll tell da-"

"Tell who dad? What will he do, tell me to stop and ground you for agervating me"

"But I didn't even-"

"Like he cares."

He slams his palm on the island and screams at me for agervating him then dad walks in and screams at me for I while then grounds me until the day after my birthday witch is not that far from now concidering I have a day until my birthday and I am turning 18 so I get to get out of this hell hole.

"Oh my god that is not fair, after my birthday I am 18 and moving out so you can't tell me what to do Devon!"I screamed at my father by his name.

"I don't give a rats butt you are not moving put until your grounding is over."he says while opening a drawer and pulling out a single wooden plank that is pointed at the end and has spikes in it to make the pain worse.

"If you threaten me one more time with 'spiky' I will call the fucking cops!" I scream while opening the the kitchen door and pushing my mom out the way.

"If you don't stop starting fights in school and hitting people and not focusing on school how do you think your going to get in law!?" My mother screamed.

"Debra once again I am not going to go into law, drawing is my passion and everyone knows that but you just can't handle it." I scream

"If you are going to call me by my name call me deb for one and also you are going to law and you are going to quit that crappy job at Starbucks and stop drawing and if I see you even draw a doodle of a dog pooh pooh I will ground you for the rest of your life!"she yells back at me before I run upstairs.

I've packed a long time ago but now that It was to days until my birthday I had to unpack a few things so now I was stuck having to call a couple people to help me move my things to my friend Ashton's house and pack a couple things back into my boxes, great.

"Hello, ashton, oh my god my dad is busting my balls about everything now, I'm running away until, well until my birthday so I don't have to go back." I say in the the phone received.

"Fine by me, see you in a couple minutes oh and my friend joey is going to live with us." Ashton exclaimed before hanging up.

He was right, of had been only a few minutes before they came in a pick up truck. They went into my room and held about half a dozen boxes and sometimes more so they didn't have to keep coming back. After about half an hour I look around, roll up my very soft pearl colored rug and walked out doing a double take at my parents door to make sure they didn't here.

They both finished up putting my boxes in the trunk and I got into the front seat and Ashton dot in the back, while the other guy got in the drivers seat. So I lifted my left leg up to my face keeping my right flat and turned on the radio.

"By the way my name is Alyson but yah can call me ally, who are you?" I ask while holding my hand out before he started pulling out the driveway.

He shook my hand with a settle "joey" and he gave me a smirk. He looked me up and down and met my gaze.

"Which room are you takeing?" He asked making the smirk wider.

"Oh your that type of guy, awesome." I said with a smirk back with a challenge in my eyes.

"Are we going to go home or are we going to sit here and wake your parents?"Ashton asked.

"Ash is right, let's get going still staring him straight in his piecing light brown eyes and traveled up to his black very ruffled very spiky hair. Then I pull my headphones out and plug them into my ear then pull my phone out, plug them in then turned pandora on.

"There's not enough rain in oklahoma to wash the sins out of that house..." I sang along in the worst voice I could possible sing out in while screaming it into joey's ear.

"Oh my god stick to drawing!" Joey screamed back.

"You wish." I screamed still singing in his ear.

We pulled up to ash's huge house, he has always had big houses so I really was excited to move in from out the small house I lived in and into this huge one story house.

"Ash, joey can you guys move my stuff in the biggest free room you have, I'm closterfobic as ash knows because I make him walk up steps  everywere." I ask while walking in and unrols my huge soft carpet and sprawl myself on the soft carpeting feeling the hairs of it hugs me tight. ,making the warmth of the hole house cover me like a blanket besides it didn't cover my feet because my feet hung off the carpeting and laying on the cold wooden floor.

"You are getting so comfy so soon?" Ash came in putting box down opening the top one and putting them into my ensuit  bathroom then opening the rest of my boxes and putting them in every small room in my room until he was left with a couple boxes and opens them and sits criss cross style on the floor poking the top of my head.

"Do you want me to help you unpack?" He asked with a genuine smile on his face.

"Yes please, I hate hanging up stuff so can you hang up my clothes, then put my shoes under my clothes, it is not going to take that long, it is all folded in boxes with hangers on top." I say while pointing to my walk in closet.

He looks at me with bored eyes and just walked in the closet and I heard in packing in the other room. I was going to get revenge for insulting me so I krept into the room next to me and opened one of the drawers and threw all of his clothes everywhere. Then put tap all over the frame of the door so if he walked into the room his face would be smashed in the sticky side of the tape.

I then strolled into my room just as he finished I suggest he go back into his room and get used to my horrible singing and he did as said. As he went into the room I herd him uell curse words then a tearing notice then I herd him scream my name.

"Ally!" He yells while standing in my doorway.

"Yes?" I say inoccently

"Let's set some rules. Rule one, no going in my room!" He yelled and walked away.

I could tell that moving in was going to be really fun.

               Just wanted to see if my story so far was good enough and if you don't like it just comment if you don't and I will fix it or just restart, thanks

I was sleeping peacefuly and snoring just a smidge then I was waken up by the piercing icy cold wrath of ice all over my stomach and a heavy heavy weight on my legs. I opened my eyes to see joey on top of me and pressing ice on my stomach and smirked waiting for my screaming but it did not come. After a moment or two he stopped and looked at me with confusion in my eyes.

"That actually makes my stomach feel better." I say while lifting my shirt up to the beginning of my stomach and he just stared at the scares on my stomach in awe.

"What happened to you?" He finally asked while leavening the ice on my stomach as I look into his eyes.

"My dad hits me with this wooden plank at and it has spikes on it, please don't tell ash please he would kill my dad and my mom and brother then kill me fore not telling him." I begged but it looked like joey was going to do it before I could even mention it to him.

"Please chill joey, I'm moved out now and if he even has the great idea to threaten me here I'll let you lose to attack." I said with a casual smile while gripping his arm.

"Then I hope he does some so I can beat the shit out of him." He added with a smirk on his face while looking me up and down.

"Rule two, don't sit on me and look me up and down." I say pishing on his chest slightly but he didn't budge.

"Seriously I have work." I say with a stern look on my face.