About Me

Hola peeps. This chapter I created so that u all can get a little view of who I am and what to expect in a story like this.
So first of all let me introduce myself, to y'all. I am Tionie Clarke, a Jamaican   who is of course an aspiring Author. Yes I know they all say that bla bla bla, but it's the stories that make the difference and hard work that counts.

Speaking of hard work, I am ofcourse a dedicated and hard working who puts her mind to something and makes it work. So with that said I have dedicated myself sharing this amazing story with all of you who stopped to look at it and decided to give it a try

So a big big great thank you to all the awwsome people who decided to check out this book and I'm sure there will be more awwsome people to view this book as it becomes more known.

So ya I'm currently 16. Buttt, dont make my age fool u just give this book a chance and I PROMISE u wont regret it. If there are any errors please feel free to message me about it. I am very open to CONSTRUCTIVE criticism, but dont take too well to people who feel it's ok to bash another people's book just because they dont like it. That is NOT accepted, so if you feel like this book is just not your type of style for reading, go ahead and leave. BUT if you are as amazing as I am and you enjoy a good read of Romance, stick around for the ride.

With that said I plan on updating as often as I can, preferably at least 3 days per week, I would publish a chapter, this being Friday, Wednesday and Monday, that is on School Days.

Buttt, since it's not school time I am going to try making an effort to update, almost everyday.

Is there anything else to say, I think I've covered it all. So enough of my rambling, and lets read the first Chapter. Of course I gotta say it:

Vote
Comment
Share
and certainly not the least
Add to your library!!!

Dont forget, that I love you all just for the mere thought of clicking on this awwsome story, I super super appreciate it. Lots of Love XOXO😘😘🤪👌

READ ON!!!!!!