Chapter 6 - Introductions (Edited Version)

Anna's POV

Judging by the relief that spread across her face, Alex was more than happy to be pulled away from the previous social gathering. I found it quite amusing to watch her discombobulated look and she subconsciously pleaded me to get her help. I thought a little tour of the set could be beneficial since we both could use some leg stretching and Alex could use as much time to prepare for social situations as possible. We walk around the main shooting area, where most of the indoor and outdoor sets were located, slowly turning into the peaceful lake where the crew sometimes shoots things but is mostly used for relaxing/leisure reasons, in general I just take her where she's most likely to hang around while shooting. We finally arrive at our final stop, the trailer yard. "Here's where most of the trailers are. All the ones towards the left are the cast trailers, those three towards the right are, Crafty, where you get to experience the best donuts of your entire life, the Make-Up trailer and the general costume trailer. You'll probably have to be here first thing in the morning."

Alex had been oddly quiet through all of this but I could tell that she was paying attention because of the occasional nodding as well as hums of understanding. I walk down the line of trailers before pointing at one in specific. "That's my trailer," I slowly move my finger to point towards the one right by its left side. "And that's your trailer." A soft smile graced her lips and I felt myself slowly giving in smiling back. "Will you be staying here or at a hotel?" I ask her as we walk towards her trailer. She instantly responds without even taking a minute to ponder. "I think I'll be staying around here..." Her voice was dry and void of emotion for the first time in a while, granted she hasn't really spoken for about an hour. I lift an eyebrow at her and she responds shrugging at my incessant questioning, that makes me ease off her back a little. Completely disregarding our previous conversation I start to open the door that is for now unlocked. As I walked into her trailer I could swear I heard her mutter. 'Please be good, It's not like I have a choice really.' I decided to ignore it for the sake of surviving another day without Alex choking me to death, I mean she's cute but god knows what she's capable of.

I can see relief spread through her face as she sees the comfortable bed that takes up most of the space. A small kitchen and a bathroom as well as a tiny living room take up the remaining area. My breath hitches as I remember the rules I'm supposed to tell her. "Ok the trailer is mostly yours to use however there are a few rules, number 1, no fire and no drilling, of course you may use fire on the stove but still we don't recommend flambeing anytime soon, number 2, no unauthorized guests, if you wanna have someone over talk to the security staff and that includes giving them your guests ID number and a few finger prints to verify their identity and that they will not cause trouble, and the third and final rule always lock your trailer after you leave, there were freak incidents of fans sneaking into trailers because they were unlocked and though security is pretty tight we still advise you to follow that rule. That's it! Other than that your free to do god knows what in this trailer as long as it doesn't disturb others." Alex had taken off her sunglasses and was now actually looking at me without a filter for what felt like the first time. I must say it was nice to be able to see her hazel eyes, a colour unlike any other I've ever seen.

"Welp, now that we've seen the whole set I think it's time you actually meet the rest of the cast." I tell her softly, watching as her face turns red and her eyebrows knit into a worried frown. "You'll be fine I promise, they are all very nice." I reassure her while handing her the keys to the trailer. She bounces them up and down in her hand, a smirk of satisfaction taking over her lips before we both step out of her temporary home, she quickly locks the door making me smile as it proves that she was indeed listening to me as I explained the ground rules. We walked back towards the main studio area in complete silence, which was absolutely excruciating for me. Something told me she enjoyed watching how much I was struggling to be quiet, once in a while I'd catch her smirking out into the setting sun for no apparent reason.