Saying Goodbye

Alex's POV

I'm still laughing at Anna when she speaks.

"Do you need money??" I stared at her blankly. I don't know. "There's no need. He won't give me my apartment back anyways..." I say trying to hide the sadness in my voice. I should be good at that after all I am an actress.

"Well then what will you do??" Anna asks with concern in her eyes and voice. "I'll figure it out..... I mean I'll get some money from this job and this can be a bridge to many other jobs so I guess I can figure another apartment out." I said my thoughts out loud. Anna was hanging to every word I said.

"Well ok tell me if you need anything."
Well this is gonna be an interesting ride.

"Sure I will." Ok then. We'll Anna is being way to nice. But it's nice to have someone taking care of me. I guess I will be fine.
...................
3 week later

We are done filming this section of the movie and we are going back to LA. Anna has offered to drive me to LA. I'm gonna be staying at my friend Ale's house.

We'll I guess I will stay at Ale's until I finish filming the movie and then I will rent a new place. Anna will also take me to my old apartment so that I can get my stuff. Well...

"You ready??" Anna says dragging me out of my thought.

"Yeah let's go." I say with a fake smile. She seems to buy it and we put our stuff in the truck. I get out my sun glasses, phone and ear phones out of my bag and I go to the passengers seat. I sit there and put my ear phones off and I feel the light slowly fade as I fall asleep.

Anna's POV

I'm driving and Alex is sleeping I can see how stressed she is. I feel so sorry for her. How could I possibly help her?? I have no idea. We'll I guess I can't do anything.
............
I've been driving for hours and Alex is still sleeping so I guess that I have to wake her because we're outside her old apartment (she gave me the address before.)

I gently tap her shoulder as I say "Alex. We're here." Alex wakes up with a jump and screams "FUCK I SLEPT ALL THE WAY!!?!?!??" I laugh and nod yes. She then just smiles a very fake smile and gets out of the car I call out through the window.

"Want some help??" She just nods np and goes in.
.................
10 mins later.

I see Alex come out with her sun glasses although it's already night. I know why this is, she is trying and failing to hide that she is crying. She gets in the car and I don't even ask I just hug her. She doesn't respond or move she is just stiff. After a few seconds it gets akward so I pull away.

"Alex is everything OK??" She doesn't answer for a few seconds and then she just looks at me and says.

"Can you drive me to my friend Ale's house??" In a very cold tone meaning she doesn't want to talk. I feel a stab in my heart. Its like those walls she had where up again. Well I guess she is more like Beca the I thought.

I just nod and start driving. I can see that she is thinking. Her eyes brows are cringed and she is looking straight a head. I feel so bad for her I just want for it to be over for her.

Alex POV
I can't believe this is happening......

A/N
Wazz up!!
Sorry I haven't posted in a while it's just that I have no inspiration but nos that I'm traveling in Santiago, Chile I got a little more inspired so enjoy the 656 words.