The awakening

I woke up dazed and confused unaware of my surroundings or what it entitled. "Who am I?" It was a silly question really, but I was dumbfounded at not knowing the answer. As I was beginning to come to, a new found pain arose. I winced and grabbed my head. My hair was matted with blood that continued seeping out with no sign of ceasing. The sight churned my stomach urging me to puke, I bit my tongue hard in defiance.

      I looked down at myself. I was strapped to a chair with some sort of electrical wire. My arms and legs bloody and bruised. Even without knowing who I was or why I was here I knew I was in danger. Human instinct took over and I quickly examined my surroundings in hopes of a possible escape tool. I was in a white room with no windows and one door in the corner. A light was centered above me, a basement possibly?

        I continued to search when something caught my eye. I began shaking in horror unable to control myself. Three bodies littered the floor surrounded in a pool of their own blood. I stared horrified a woman, a boy, and a girl. Seeing their faces brought me so much agony, although I had no clue at to who these people were. I didn't even know who I was.

        It's such an unexplainable feeling not being to recall ones own being. It's as if having everything thing you are, taken away from you. Every good thing in your life gone, with no recollection as to what it was. I averted my eyes from the massacre not being able to stand it any longer. A wave of panic hit me as I realized that would soon be me.

       I squirmed and struggled trying to loosen the wire. I did absolutely nothing, but waste energy. Fantastic, I know. I began to hear footsteps approaching. A bead of sweat was forming as the steps grew louder and louder. The handle on the door began to turn. I let my head fall on my chest and closed my eyes enough to give the illusion that I was still unconscious. A tall man with bleach white hair entered the room. He was grotesquely skinny with pale skin with a yellowish tint. In his hands he held a rope and knife.