Beast

I am now in the Jai's car, I can not believe he is still here after what he said.

"Wha-what do you want fr-from me jai?" I choke through sobs and he turns and gives me a questioning look. I push the jacket off my shoulders slowly and look at him.

"I h-heard you on th-the phone at the dock" I sob and he looks at me with sympathy and wide eyes.

"You weren't supposed to hear that" he growls and even though its dark I can still see his knuckles turn white from loss of blood. Anger washes through my body and I shoot him a death glare.

"Well guess what jai?! I did hear it and its pretty obvious that you don't give a shit about me! Soo, why the hell are you still here? Why didn't you just leave me at that field?" I scream and face him. He turns to face me and flares his nostrils.

"Well if you wouldn't have fucking been lurking around, you wouldn't have heard, now would yah? He screams and I just roll my eyes and pull my phone from my back pocket. Thank the lord I put on a waterproof case. I grab my earphones from my back pocket as well and push play on 'get away from the world' playlist. I stare out the window and watch the city lights race by. Ignition by R Kelly plays and my thoughts go to earlier today when jai said this was our song. I skip the song and drown in the music.

Once my house is in clear site I don't even wait for the car to completely stop before I hop out of the car and rush inside. I hear Jai's car speed off and I storm upstairs. I throw myself onto the bed and scream into the pillow. Once I have fully collected my thoughts I jump out of bed and grab my iPod and headphones before heading to the bathroom

I step into the hot water and let the water wash away my stress and relax my muscles. My headphones are plugged in my ears and I quietly hum to the beat. 'James Dean & Audrey Hepburn acoustic version' plays by 'sleeping with sirens'.

'How the hell did we end up like this?'
'You bring out the beast in me'
'Fell in love from the moment we kissed'
'Since then we've been history'

'They say that love is forever'
'Your forever is all that I need'
'Please stay as long as you need'

'Can't promise that things won't be broken'
'But I swear to that I will never leave'
'Please stay forever with me'

Kellin Quinn sings as I replay the memories of me and jai.

Really how did we end up like this?

I have never been that rude and horrid with anyone before him. I was a beast with him.

I love the way his lips felt connected to mine. The kiss was perfection.