introduction

I'm silver, I'm 18 and go to penola catholic college, I'm in grade 12. And this is my story.

"Silver,breakfast is ready" I hear my dad yell from down stairs. I just yell back with a simple okay. I slip on my white shirt and my tie. I grab my black shoes and head downstairs. I sit down on the stool and dip the spoon into the cereal.

"Today is Friday so there will be test, I expect all to have an A+." My dad says, his face is hidden behind the newspaper. "Yes dad" I answer and slip out of my chair. I walk to the front door, "bye dad" I wave before closing the door.

I go to my locker before class to get my history books. When I'm done I slam it shut and I am immediately greeted by and unpleasant site. Jai and Chloe bad boy and cheerleader of course. They seem to be having a fun make out fest. Gag me with a spoon please. I turn the other way hoping I don't throw up, and make my way to class. When I arrive I see Trevor waving for me to sit next to him. I slide into my seat and smile at my best friend. "Hey girl, whats happening?" I hear Trevor ask and I just shrug. Jai and Chloe walk in and I Immediately roll my eyes. Its like a natural instinct. They make there way to the back but I don't bother to turn around. If on cue our teacher Mrs.Hathor walks in and the bell rings. "Hello class, I hope you studied last night. We are having a pop quiz." She says enthusiastically. Groans fill the room and I look over to Trevor and mouth 'did you study?' He nods and I do too, telling him I studied as well.

After 60 long minutes of history the bell rings. I pack my stuff and walk to the front desk, handing my paper to Mrs.Hathor. I walk out with Trevor by my side and feel someone bump into me. I turn around in an instant and see Chloe walking past me with her clique. She rolls her eyes and I return the gesture. She disappears down the hallway and I return back to the conversation with Trevor. I split up with Trevor and make my way to gym. Once i'm done changing in the locker room I make my way to the bleachers where a couple of people are seated. I sit down and wait for class to start.