Chapter 2

Negativity 

Being positive doesn't mean ignoring the negative. Being positive means overcoming the negative.there's a big difference between the two, So don't confuse your self.

Being positive is not easy; especially if you're surrounded by negative people, but always remember you are a strong individual; those people don't hold any value in your life. Positive anything is better than negative nothing.❤❤❤

Beautiful things happen when you distance yourself from negativity; so stay away from negative people, shut them out, open your minds, and think of a beautiful future.

Whatever you do, Good or Bad, people will always have something negative to say! Ignore the negative response and Shine Bright with That Diamond of a-mind of yours.

Also****

Negative people need drama like oxygen. Stay positive, it will take their breath away, so you know what you have to do; be irresistible.

Overthinking leads to Negative thoughts, so be calm and don't overthink.

Negative people are only happy when they bring you down to their level, Be wise; Don't be a fool, Make them a fool instead.

Before you Speak.....

T-- H--I--N--K--

T- Is It True?--

H- Is It Helpful?---

I- Is It Inspiring?---

N- Is It Necessary?---

K-Is It Kind?---

Then you may proceed🥰

Every Time you are tempted to react in the same old way, ask yourself if you want to be a prisoner of the past or a pioneer of the future, Change, But don't change in a bad way.

People Will throw stones at you. Don't throw them back. Collect them all and Build an Empire. A very big and beautiful one.

Negativity is one thing that is infectious. It hinders not just yourself but also those around you. So remember, you being negative doesn't stop with you.it pulls in others as well. So, spread positivity.

All stress begins with one negative thought

Breathe deep and let go Negative things

😍😊😋Be Faithful and Don't let negativity get over you.