Chapter 22: Rebound

(Y/N) jumped back up to the top of the tower after sealing the crater that he put Satsuki in. Meanwhile, Nanon and Sanageyama went over to where Satsuki was buried and started digging.

Sanageyama: Huh?

Nanon: What the?

While digging they found a pocket underground with an Alkahestry Circle with 5 kunai and a hole leading deeper underground.

Sanageyama: What do you think is down there?

Nanon: That's what you're going to figure out, Monkey.

Sanageyama then jumped down the hole to find himself in a hollowed out tunnel.

???: Sanageyama?

He looked over to see Satsuki laying against the wall. He ran over to her and instantly noticed something off. Satsuki's wounds had been healed.

Sanageyama: What happened?

Nanon: What's down there, Monkey?

Sanageyama: Lady Satsuki!

*Flashback*

(Y/N) was repeatedly slamming Satsuki into the ground making a crater. Satsuki was barely conscious. (Y/N) then put both his arm of creation and arm of destruction on the ground and morphed the dirt into an Alkahestry Circle. He then reached into his pockets and grabbed 5 kunai and put them on the ground. He put both of his hands in the circle and healed Satsuki of all of her wounds. When he stood up, he was a little shaky, clearly out of it from his full powered healing.

Satsuki: Huh?

(Y/N) then put his right hand on the ground and opened a hole leading deeper underground.

(Y/N): Run, before she gets suspicious.

Satsuki: (Y/N)... are you...?

(Y/N): No. I still serve Ragyo. She said to kill you. Not when to kill you. I do this by my own hand. I don't think I'll be getting off scot free from this. Go now while you have the chance. There are underground tunnels that lead outside the city down there. I got bored one day and wanted to see how far I've come with my arm of destruction. What's down there was one full powered blast.

Satsuki: Why are you doing this?

(Y/N): I've just been doing some thinking. Now go.

He jumped out of the crater and sealed the top. He then jumped back up the tower.

*Flashback end*

After explaining the situation with the two currently present members of the Elite Four they all heard what sounded like an explosion. They looked to see what it was and saw Senketsu falling from the sky while on fire. He landed on the ground near the hole and the fire was suddenly put out by itself. Senketsu was still intact and alive.

(Timeskip)

(Y/N) was by himself, on a beach looking out into the sea. He could see the S.S. Naked Sun and was viewing the battle of the mind controlled Ryuko vs Satsuki wearing Senketsu and Nudist Beach. He sat down and was quiet. What would have gotten him riled up before now held no interest to him.

(Y/N): What am I doing? Why does this feel wrong to me? Was what Ryuko said true? I think I'm the real me... but I feel like something is missing. Amestris holds no meaning to me right? So why do I want to protect it? Why am I telling myself not to do this? Why am I talking to myself?

Suddenly a bright light came from the S.S. Naked Sun. Then came an explosion. (Y/N) watched as Ryuko stripped herself of Junketsu and put Senketsu back on. He viewed this as his sign to head over there.