Chapter 4: Truth

We cut to a house roughly 10 years ago. The only one living there is a young boy with a few alchemy books nearby. His family which included his mother, father and younger sister all passed away years ago due to disease that only he wasn't affected by. He had drawn a transmutation circle in the middle of his home. He was reading off the ingredients he had gathered.

???: Water 35L, Carbon 20kg, Ammonia 4L, Lime 1.5kg, Phosphorus 800g, Salt 250g, Saltpeter 100g, Sulfur 80g, Fluorine 7.5g, Iron 5g, Silicon 3g and various other trace elements. This is almost all I need to bring you back, Sis. All that's left is a bit of D.N.A.

He had them all in a container in front of him. He also had a knife in his hand. He then cut the palm of his hand and let his blood fall into the container. After a moment a giant eye appeared in the middle of the circle. The boy's leg then began to disappear and he was screaming in pain.

???: What the hell is happening!?

He was then transported to an entirely white void with a large door behind him. There was a silhouette of a person sitting in front of him. He had his leg back.

???: Where am I?! Where's my home?!

???2: Hello boy.

???: Who are you?

???2: I'm glad you asked. I am called by many names. I am the world, I'm the universe, I'm god, I'm truth, I am all, I am one and I am also... you.

Suddenly the door behind him opened up and the same giant eye was inside that door.

The World: You have dared to knock on the door. Now the door has opened.

Suddenly, many arms came from the door and grabbed the boy and took him inside the door.

The Universe: This is what you wanted right?

The boy was screaming in fear at what was happening.

God: I will show you... the truth.

The door closed with the boy inside. He then began falling into a dark void. He saw everything. The whole world was right in front of him. All being shoved into his mind at once.

???: STOP STOP IT'S TOO MUCH!

His entire body then started being ripped apart.

???: SOMEBODY PLEASE HELP ME!

He was then brought outside the room perfectly normal.

Truth: How was it? Have fun there?

The boy then went back over to the door.

???: I see now. I didn't do it wrong. I was just missing something. It's possible! Everything I need is right here in front of me. I need you to show it to me again.

The silhouette then stood up.

All: I can't do that. I've already shown you all I can for the toll you paid.

???: What toll?

One: This, I'm sure you knew.

The boy's leg then started to disappear and reappear on the silhouette. The silhouette then appeared next to the boy.

You: It's the law of equivalent exchange. Right, young alchemist?

He was then back in the real world, clutching his now missing leg. He was screaming in pain. There was a distorted figure where the container once was.

(Y/N): AHHHHHH!!!

(Y/N) had just woken up from not a dream, but a memory. He looked around to see he was still in his house, in his bed. It was almost time for class. He rubbed his eyes, got up, changed his clothes, grabbed his phone, and bag full of his things and put his hand on the door handle. He put his head on the door and looked down.

(Y/N): Why am I so stupid?

(Timeskip)

(Y/N), Ryuko and Mako were walking into the courtyard of Honnouji Academy and instantly took notice of the flags in a circular fashion, making some sort of arena. (Y/N) had planned ahead for this and pulled out a set of sunglasses and put them on his face. Suddenly a bright light appeared and revealed Satsuki Kiryuin in an unfamiliar outfit.

Ryuko: Satsuki Kiryuin!

Satsuki: You have come, Ryuko Matoi. And so have you, (Y/N) (L/N).

(Y/N) just took off his sunglasses and put them in his pocket.

Ryuko: To what do we owe the honor of this grand welcoming? Here you are, going through the trouble of waiting for me. What brought this on?

(Y/N): Wasn't it you who challenged her?

Ryuko: Shut up.

(Y/N): Also, there is one thing that has been bothering me since we've gotten here.

He clapped his hands and next to him a spear started rising from the ground. He grabbed it and pointed it at her.

(Y/N): That isn't the same kind of clothing you had on yesterday. What's your plan?

Satsuki: It seems you've noticed. Rejoice Ryuko Matoi and (Y/N) (L/N). You will be the first offerings to my Junketsu.

She then moves her hand to her upper arm and flips 3 straps. Satsuki's new outfit then transforms into something a bit more... revealing.

Ryuko: What the hell?!

Satsuki: That's right. This is my Junketsu. You're not the only one in possession of a kamui.

Ryuko: Let's do this, Senkets-

She was interrupted by (Y/N) putting his hand in front of Ryuko.

(Y/N): Really? Offering? Purity? Please, you're just showing off your skin. Ryuko, let me fight for a bit. This can also be a new opportunity to teach you about alchemy.

Ryuko: Are you sure? This is a serious fight.

(Y/N): Oh, I know. I'll be fine. Trust me.

He then threw his spear at Satsuki and she swiftly cut it in half, right down the middle. He put down his bag and reached inside, pulling out two gloves and then putting them on his hands.

(Y/N): The basic transmutation and human transmutation are not the only kinds of transmutation. I will show you some of the different kinds. First up, my personal favorite, Flame Alchemy.

Chapter 4 End