Chapter 5: Transmutation

(Y/N) pulled out two gloves with a symbol on each and put them on his hands.

(Y/N): The basic transmutation and human transmutation are not the only kinds of transmutation

(Y/N): The basic transmutation and human transmutation are not the only kinds of transmutation. I will show some of the different kinds. First up, my personal favorite, Flame Alchemy.

Satsuki: Alchemy? Transmutation? (Y/N) (L/N), explain yourself.

(Y/N): Another time, my friend. For now, I can change the concentration of oxygen in the air. And with the snap of my fingers.

He snapped with his right hand and the area around Satsuki had been lit on fire, creating a circle of fire around her. She instantly knew what she had gotten herself into. He then snapped with his left hand and smaller flames appeared much closer to her. (Y/N) then reached into his pocket and grabbed something.

(Y/N): This alchemy is one of my strongest. With my right hand, I can make larger and stronger flames but they're less accurate to where I want them to go. My left hand allows me to make more accurate, smaller flames. And it can become even stronger if I have the right tool.

Ryuko: What would that be?

(Y/N): Something that can create fire, such as a match or...

He then pointed what he had in his hand at Satsuki and flipped a switch on it.

(Y/N): A lighter.

Suddenly a line of fire shot at Satsuki and she was able to dodge but just barely.

(Y/N): Very nice. I don't wish to waste any time so let's move on.

He then removed his gloves and showed off tattoos that he had on his palms. He then clapped his hands together then released them after a moment. There were sudden explosions going off nearing Satsuki. She was able to dodge them.

(Y/N): Impressive! You could dodge my Explosion Alchemy! Very good! These tattoos allow me to transmute explosions

(Y/N): Impressive! You could dodge my Explosion Alchemy! Very good! These tattoos allow me to transmute explosions. It's a ton of fun to use this alchemy in different ways... My lord, I'm becoming Kimblee.

Satsuki: He's like a kid on a playground. These are extremely dangerous powers he's wielding and he's acting like this is some kind of show. He could prove useful later on... if I survive this that is.