Oof

So turns out I started writing this and then took a MASSIVE break from Wattpad and writing. My bad. I read through the only draft for a chapter I saved (for some reason I deleted the rest 🤦‍♀️) and it's good but I honestly have no clue how to continue this story. So, I'm sorry to say (and I bet anyone who read the first 'chapter' probably knows) that this book is on an extremely long hiatus. Maybe this summer I'll have a draft of some chapters? I have no clue. I do have a few other ideas that I want to pursue first so don't get too optimistic. Once again, I'm sorry. This story may return because I do believe in it. But...that's if I have the time to write it or the motivation.

Sooo, because I'm nice / evil I'll give you guys a little teaser of the first chapter! (That you probably won't get to read the rest of for a while :) )

"I must remind you all, this is not a happy story. It is far from a fairy tale - but god I wish it wasn't. I'll give you this : it starts off as a happy story. Sure, I felt utterly complete. But it slowly wilted, into something unbearable. Sadly for me, happy is not how I feel. Why? Wherever I go, I'm reminded of what I once had with her."

Heh, once again sorry.

See you all.....sometime!

~Scarlett~
(Btw yes that is my name because I got tired of being worried about sharing my name and face)