*Chapter 4*

¤Yong Ji's Pov¤

Finally!! So this is my schedule. Hixx~ everything is so new!!New friends, New school, New Teachers..
I miss my previous sch~huhuhu

¤No One's Pov¤

Yong Ji was a transfer student and she is totally new to this sch. The only thing she knows is that his brother is well-known for a group called Got7. The thing is that she doesnt knows whos inside the group. She may look kind and that the kind of girl who like to create trouble but no. She usually lock herself at home and doesnt want to go out and very weak when it comes to love.....cause she was deeply hurt...

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

¤Jackson's Pov¤

Hihihi:) is my fist Pov here!!

Y do I always get separated from my grp member??!? Shit it man..I dun wan to suffer another year with a crazy fangirl!!

¤No One's Pov¤

As Jackson was thinking, he shut his locker door with a loud bang and leaned his body against it. Just then, Yong Ji, pass by and gave a disgusted look. Jackson notice it and was about to walk towards her, to ask her why she was giving that face , the school bell rang which means its time for class. Jackson sighed and turned his head and went to his class.

.

.

.

¤Yong Ji's Pov¤

Oh shit!! Where in the world am I in. This sch is freaking enormous and I cant find my class! Im alrdy late for half an hour!! Holy shit! Where is class 1MM?! 1MM...1MM...1MM.....
....
...
...
...

FOUND IT!!! OMGSSS HOPE IS NOT LATE TO ENTER NOW *fingercross*

¤No One's Pov¤

*Knock knock*

"Come in!!" A loud voice coming from the class inside.

"This is it.." Yong Ji said to herself as her hand twist the door knob open.

OMGSSS !! How r u guys doing? So sry I cant really post these days.. :( I either have camps or gping overseas hixxzzz...
But dun worry :) im having a double update today :p Look forward to it!! :))

P.S Merry Late Christmas & A Happy New Year! !