The ascendant one

Y/n felt nothing but burning hot heat on her face as she woke up to joseph shouting her name. Her body was littered with bruises and she got up on her own pushing Jojo away slowly. "Where's kars, tell me he fell into the lava" von Stroheim started to panic as they all turned to the lava looking down and seeing kars proclaim that ' he was still alive' despite the lava melting his face and body.

He then makes a shield for himself screaming in the process as the magma was too hot for him. "You dummy, that's lava! It's over. One thousand degrees you cocky bastard!" A pool of lava rises up and then falls down showing what looked like to be kars defeated.

The stress of the situation finally weighed down on y/n as she let herself wind down. Von Stroheim looked her over and used his hands to maneuver his body closer to her. "That was it! Kars was the last of them! He's been defeated!" Jojo cheers fist-pumping the air laughing in victory.

Von Stroheim touched y/n's arm putting his metal hand on her wrist to feel for her heartbeat along with her child's. He sighed looking at her as she rested out of breath. "Don't worry..it's still there" y/n nodded breathing in hard and the ground crumbles underneath them making a loud cracking sound.

"His defeat is going to cause an eruption. We all have to leave before it gets any further!" Joseph nods and helps y/n up as she weakly stands up watching as joseph picks up von Stroheim. Joseph held y/n's hand as she walked beside joseph as he smiled at her lovingly despite the many injuries he sustained.

The ground made a rumbling noise again and suddenly Joseph's arm was gone. His hand Was still holding onto y/n's as they both showed a look of shock not believing what had just happened. Von Stroheim makes a sound of pure shock and he shakes on Joseph's other arm as they all watch kars show himself. He jumps out from the ground in full armor and lands Gracefully. The armor cracks revealing kars.

Joseph drops to the ground screaming in pain and agony at his arm being cut off and kars smiles at him. "Music to my ears" y/n sets joseph's arm to the ground as she felt her adrenaline kick in. 'This should last until.. we defeat you, but first...' Y/n's Hamon was sprinting to kars as it went from its familiar yellow hue to an ominous golden one. She ran to kars and punches him straight in the Chest as her hand shows through his back and she drags it downwards with quick precision making kars scream in pain as he grabs her by the face, punching her harshly in the stomach. Luckily y/n had a shield of Hamon covering that area, so it didn't hurt as much at that moment.

Kars then proceeds to have a tighter grip on y/n's face making it hard for the girl to breathe but she managed to let out a scream of pain as kars snapped her right arm like a twig, he shakes his head as he held y/n by the neck now seeing all the color in her face being drained away. "You could've been my plaything you human wench" Y/n spots in kars' face and He breaks her leg as He had done to her arm and He then throws her back far away from Jojo.

Jojo sees this and uses his Hamon to strike kars but unlike y/n it wouldn't even hurt him. It instead hurt Joseph as kars Retaliates and hits joseph's back as his blood gushes out of his leg squirting. Y/n was unconscious from the blow kars had delivered to her and she would be out for a while from what von Stroheim could see, and he didn't know if joseph could go awhile without her.

{Gonna skip all of this monologue}

The slab of Rock Jojo and kars were on was flying into the sky and right as kars prepared to fly away a hand buried itself into kars' neck. Leaving a hard grip on it and Jojo raises his hand with a smirk on his face as he ignored the pain in his body. "Let me guess you're going to say did you plan this to Jojo?"

"How do you. Always know?" Kars says struggling to speak as he looks over at Jojo in shock, but that moment was all it took because while kars was distracted, scolding hot rocks Had lunged themselves out of the volcano and into kars sending him up even higher into the air. He screams asking Jojo a question to which Jojo already predicted as he replies. "Why are you even asking? I set the trap and you walked right into it!" Joseph makes a fist of victory as he sits upon the slab of rock and he thinks to himself laughing.
'this all wasn't even a plan... I just got lucky...but thinking I outsmarted him will make kars go nuts'

In just that moment kars were blasted into the vacuum of space, Jojo could finally rest as the slab descends to earth once again and von Stroheim watches. His screams for Jojo are what woke up y/n from her forced injury nap. She would hear about it from von Stroheim and cry her heart out later.

The date was February 28th, 1939...Joseph Joestar passed away on Isola Di Volcano.

[April 1939 in a graveyard holding a funeral. Are Jojo's closest friends.]

Y/n kept a straight face during the funeral as everyone else cried. She was seated beside Erina who had a hand on y/n's slightly protruding belly. "It's alright, he isn't with us anymore but he left us with the gift of life... it's a miracle that this baby will make it." Erina says sadly, she looked over y/n's bandaged leg & arm sighing. 'At least one of you made it out alive.'

Lisa Lisa put a hand on y/n's shoulder rubbing it and Caesar was behind her crying his heart out. Everyone had solemn looks on their faces as the priest began to finish his words of prayer and wisdom with those attending the funeral. Everyone left the funeral but a few stayed, y/n couldn't keep her composure anymore and she began to cry loudly sobbing at the death of joseph. She felt Messina hug her tightly in his arms as smokey gave Jojo his last goodbye.

The sound of footsteps was heard but was drowned out by the sound of raindrops gently falling down. "Come to Erina and y/n, it won't do to catch a cold. Let's get you both home" Y/n shakes her head wanting to stay longer as gloved hands suddenly covered her eyes with the sound of a way too familiar chuckle. "Guess who?"

Everyone but y/n turns around believing it to be just a figment of their imaginations. "No one came to get me from New York when I finally made it back, then I heard you all were at a funeral so I decided to crash it."

The hands were removed from y/n's eyes but she still stayed looking forward as the familiar voice continued to greet everyone happily as if old friends. The sound of metal getting clicky was bothering y/n so she turns around with a saddened..but annoyed look in her eyes. "Shut up you damn idiot!"

At the sound of her yelling two men came over and pushed joseph out of the way away from the people who were mourning him. "Back off man, I'm just trying to catch up with friends and family!!"

Jojo smirks at the men as smokey is heard screaming "ah! You're telling me Jojo is alive?!" Jojo turns around hearing that and he raises an eyebrow. "Yeah of course...you're all starting as though you've seen a ghost. I know it's a funeral and a--" Joseph looks at the headstone and shouts loudly. "What the-- what's my name doing on there! I'm alive and well!..wait this funeral was for me?"

A girlish voice was heard and y/n and caesar turn their heads to see Suzi Q holding an umbrella and walking toward them all. "Jojo! Don't run off silly you're still recovering. Don't run off in the rain like that" Messina points out that it indeed is Suzi Q and Jojo grabs her pointing at her face. "Are you telling me you didn't know I was recovering thanks to her this whole time?"

"Wait for a second here. Suzi Q, something about this doesn't feel right, and I want to know what. The Rock I was on fell into the ocean and me along with it, a fishing boat picks me up so far so good. Suzi Q you nursed me back to health in Venus for 2 weeks. Then I told you to write a letter to y/n. so why did they all think I was dead?! You never sent that telegram as I asked, did you?" Joseph Shouted at Suzi Q who gave him an embarrassed yet dumb look. " I don't really know" she replies softly with a hand on her face, she looks at caesar blushing.

"To me, that sounds like no!" Joseph's face goes dark as he raises his hands, They started to click uncontrollably as Suzi Q raises a finger shakily. "Now now. Let's not get all clicky-fingers" Jojo proceeds to grunt as Suzi Backs away scared and she hurriedly runs away dropping her umbrella and screaming. "Ah! I never sent it! I'm sorry Jojo! Caesar!!!" Suzi yelled for caesar who could only laugh at the situation.

"Suzi Q what the hell you had one job woman one job!" Joseph runs after Suzi Q chasing her around the red car they had driven in. Smokey falls to the ground crying as he realizes that his best friend is alive and well.

Y/n. She had a hand on her chest above her heart as she cried tears of joy to see her boyfriend alive and well. She nearly falls down as Messina catches her with Smokey's help, both of them feeling y/n's body tremble as she cried.

"Stop it I said I was sorry!" Suzi yelled at Jojo and he yelled right back at her climbing on top of the car. "Sorry!? They all thought I was dead! That causes stress for y/n and the baby!"

{To Be Continued👉}