.

"Well, it is nice to meet you y/n. I'm joseph's grandmother Erina Joestar, but please call me Erina."The smooth and subtle voice tone of the woman in front of y/n gave her a slight tingly feeling down her spine, her voice was so pleasant on the girl's ears that it made her smile. Joseph stared at his grandmother as she and y/n had a small talk. He was utterly happy at the fact that Erina was a welcoming woman to his new friends.

He interrupted their small talk and sighs asking his grandmother about speed wagon before she raises her umbrella only to hit him a few times with it until they reached their destination. It was a fancy restaurant and y/n looked at smokey who seemed happy about being in the restaurant but as the Joestars and friends were waiting on their order gang members interrupted the fun and calm atmosphere by insulting smokey and y/n. "Who let them in here? We have a rotten animal and a woman that looks like she has no manners at all, she looks like a street rat!"

"Sorry, Ms. Erina I think it's best if I and smokey go." Y/n spoke softly while getting up with smokey, she didn't want to be rude in Erina's presence and joseph puts his hands on both of them shaking his head. He loosens his tie and poses for a fight. "JoJo," Erina says his name with a stern voice that had a hint of interest in them. The lights on the ceiling reflected from her glasses as she sternly looks at the men insulting her guests.

"Come on, you heard him. Come on, You're not going to tell me to stop are you?" He glares at the man and Y/n looks at the gangster taking in his ugly facial features and his weird body shape. 'why does he look like a Monster or something from those old school plays? he looks horrible.' y/n looks back at Erina waiting for her reply.

"No, people are entitled to their own opinions, but this misbegotten oaf has given public insult to our friends. Be mindful of the other guests and do teach him a lesson" Everyone in the room awaited josephs response and a cocky grin appeared on his face, it was as if he had been wanting to fight ever since the man laid eyes on him. "I was hoping you'd say that"

joseph watched as the older man walked over to him after joseph predicted his moves and he threw multiple punches that seemed to make contact with joseph. "JoJo!" Y/n yelled hoping he didn't take all of those punches."I got you! Yeah, you like that huh? That'll teach you a lesson!"
when he finally stopped punching Joseph, the said boy held a wooden pole in his hands. "I'm sorry? What have you been punching? I wasn't the one you were pummeling so happily"

The other guests all gasped in amazement here and there surprised that Joseph had quick thinking. Y/n looked over at smokey who still seemed nervous"Oh My God!" Y/n looked somewhat disgusted at the way the man's fingers had looked, you could practically see his bones through his fingers and the blood oozing and squirting out of them, he fell to the ground whimpering and crying holding his hands close to his chest.

"I can predict and counter anything your tiny brain can come up with, do you understand now you simpleton?"Those around the two clapped with smiles on their faces, another man shot up out of his seat. Erina, Joseph, Y/n, and Smokey look in that direction as a man apologizes for his underling's behavior before walking up to them and explaining to Erina what had happened to Speedwagon.

"You don't just go about telling grandmother Erina news like that, can you see how upset you've made her? You are very thoughtless!" Y/n had a dark look on her face seeing Erina's sad yet thinking expressions showing as she began to walk over to the man slapping his face harshly before Joseph punches him in the stomach both teens walk past him as y/n stuck up her middle finger. "I May have no manners at certain times but trust me you old bigot, I know how to spill news like that carefully!" Both of the teens kicked the man backward sending him flying into the table behind him and Smokey looks to Erina hearing her speak. "It was 50
years ago yet, it still haunts us."

"Don't be frightened, I'm here and I will protect you," Joseph says in a confident and caring tone, and y/n slightly slaps his shoulder gaining their attention. "He's lying about that part. We both have your back ma'am I swear to it!" Y/n raised her foot on the seat beside her and had a thumb to her chest pointing at herself with a smug look on her face as Erina began to protest. "You both mustn't, both of you. I'm concerned for you both, I don't want you both to be snared from evil from half a century ago" Erina hugs Joseph who tells her that he and y/n would both be fine and y/n goes over to smokey who had looked like he was going to cry. "Jeez, smokey man up! I'll end whatever evil she's talking about and come back here in a jiffy for ya, but until then stay in my place" She grabs smokey in a chokehold messing up his hair with her hand as he wails. "Stop that! You're my friend you aren't supposed to mess up my hair.

neither of them heard Joseph as his face darkens. "If this is my fate I accept it fully"

.................................

It's always going to be a little follow-up a chapter so each episode will be broken up into 2 parts to make the story longer, thanks for understanding!....how are you guys liking it so far though?