The ties that bind

Y/n looked up and saw Jojo struggling to hold her and she tears up seeing kars inch closer and closer with each step he took. She couldn't help but cry feeling as though she had failed him and her friends on this mission. She looks at smokey before looking at Speedwagon then she looks back up at Jojo. "It's okay! You can let me go! Jojo save your strength!"

Joseph was taken aback by y/n's words and he held the rope tighter."I'm not listening to you! Shut your mouth! We'll both get out of here safe and sound I promise!!"Jojo promises her and she listens to kars toy with Jojo's emotions describing how if she fell it would be a terrible death for her.

{Gonna skip this monologue and stuff..literally feels like I am dying from the lack of sleep....}

"Jojo!! " Y/n shouted seeing Jojo fall down but felt herself jerk a bit as her falling stopped and she heard kars yell about Jojo tying the rope around his ankle while figuring out joseph's plan while calling him a cheat. "Funny how you're the one calling me a cheat when you were the one pulling trickery this whole time!!" Joseph launches himself back onto the pillar by using his scarf

"You enjoy deceiving others but now the shoe's on the other foot, you may have lived for over ten thousand years. But if you're going up against my skills and threatening those I love then you need at least another decade!!"Joseph glowed as his Hamon was visible to everyone present as he walks forward towards kars as he screams at him.

"Hamon overdrive!!" Joseph hits kars blades that he wanted to use to defend himself but it breaks at the overflowing Hamon contact through Jojo's hand making him panic. Y/n had luckily gotten up when Jojo did and wasn't detected by kars as she looked around for anything to conduct her Hamon in. When she couldn't she turned to kars and joseph who were panting and kars let out a scream as he falls onto the spikes below.

his body makes a weird crunching sound as he tries to get up. The sound of smokey and Speedwagon cheering is heard and y/n puts a hand on joseph's shoulder reminding him to get his breath under control.

He looked at her and smiled softly caressing her cheeks and y/n flinched at a sudden pain in her side rubbing it gently and she looked at Jojo worriedly. "don't worry let's finish this and then head on home."

{Skipping von Stroheim's little cringe speech... I hate his voice now....also lisalisa's past..story makes me choke up and cry every single time }

Jojo was carrying y/n as he talked to her still gaining the breath he had lost, he knew it was all over until he saw the familiar light of ultraviolet rays and he turns around with y//n widening her eyes. "No! Turn them off!" They shouted in unison as kars show his face revealing the stone mask and red stone together. A blinding light covered y/n's vision as kars uses the mask and she visibly seemed to get weaker at the sight of him as if she had deja vu about this situation.

kars raise himself off of the ground and looks at the group of people in front of him y/n had gotten herself out of joseph's arms and stood next to him already using her Hamon to make herself feel a little better. kars look over everyone and y/n spits to the side as she rolls her eyes. "You look like a burnt fucking eggplant"

Joseph and everyone behind y/n suddenly let out nothing but somewhat laughs as they cleared their throats trying to remain collected and take the situation seriously again. Then kars turn his hand into a squirrel that crawls up his arm, and near his face. The squirrel jumps off and lands near another squirrel. "Aw I think he found a friend." smokey spoke loudly for everyone to hear.

Joseph then shouts at the squirrel to get away from the duplicate kars had made only to watch as the duplicate ate the real squirrel like a hungry zombie. It then looks up and jumps towards the teens who were standing next to each other and y/n screams at the horrid sight and she uses Hamon in her leg kicking the squirrel back to its owner. "uh uh! Hell no."

"Soldiers! Full retreat go!"Joseph yelled as everyone started heading back afraid for their lives. kars hand has then morphed into more organic things as the sun rises getting rid of all of his zombies. Everyone thought kars was about to die just like his underlings until...he didn't.

"This is the day all of us die! Humanity is done for!"Y/n turns her head towards Speedwagon throwing a stick at his head."Don't jinx it you dummy!"

{TO BE CONTINUED.......>}