72

"I was told when I get older all my fears would shrink
But now I'm insecure and I care what people think"

- Twenty one pilots

_______________________________________

--------------------5 years ago--------------------

"...are you alright, Jimin?" The eighteen year old boy looked away from the clouds that flew past the plane and at his carer.

It had not been long since the court case and since the funeral was on the same day, the trial was cut short in order for family and friends to attend the funeral.

Jimin hadn't stopped crying for a week now.

However, after the trial, his body was dry of tears and he could only stay motionless and drown in his pain.

Mr. Park was really the best father he could have ever had. He wouldn't have traded him for the world.

Even though he was busy and couldn't see him all the time, his father went out of his way to make time for his son and show him memories of his biological mother.

He had never met her but through his father's stories, it was like he knew her.

Mrs. Park was a famous ballerina and she loved to perform in front of many.

Actually, his father met her for the first time in one of her performances.

They were only in their twenties but they instantly clicked and fell in love.

Mr. Park was very shy and clumsy when he was younger due to the lack of friends he had growing up and he only hung round with his younger brother.

It was a quality that was passed down to Jimin.

However, he had recieved the love of dance from his mother as well as her looks.

Mr. Park always reminded Jimin of how much he reminded him of his late wife.

"Hm? I'm quite... alright" he answered in a monotone voice while his voice was still hoarse.

Mrs. Chae was very concerned for the younger. He had no parents now. Something that every child would hate.

"...Mr. Seo sends his regards... and so does his sons" the vice president could not attend the funeral as he had stated that he was going to be busy sorting out his new role as the president.

Jimin nodded weakly in response before looking back out the window.

His mind started playing tricks with him as he started to see the clouds move and form in to distinguishable shapes.

The first cloud changed in to the shape of a woman in a long white dress.

The second cloud transformed in to the silhouette of a man that very much resembled his father.

The cloud that resembled a woman offered its hand towards the other.

The other cloud hesitantly reached out and grabbed on to its hand before being flown away by it.