54

"She got the fire like them cheetos"

- MYTH

_______________________________________

"What happened?" Jaeho asked while the others were tying up the unconscious Hyori up and making sure to tape her mouth shut just in case if she wakes up and uses her powers.

Not like it would work on everyone...

The trainer was cleaning the cuts on your face and arms for you while you two sat on the couch and explained to him what happened.

"Well, after the fact that Tae was running away from us and I was trying to stop him, Hyori just came out of nowhere with a gun-"

"A gun?!" Jimin exclaimed from coincidentally walking past the both of you with a glass of water in hand for Taehyung and was able to listen in on the conversation.

Sighing, you didn't want them to worry and make the situation worse so you quickly explained to them that mother nature had dealt with that.

"Thank Athena... Hyori must be out of her mind" Jaeho breathed out in relief before continuing to clean your cuts.

"...V was trying to run away?" The lightning hero questioned quietly, unsure if he heard correctly.

Turning your head slightly to look at him standing in the doorway, you slowly nodded before averting your eyes sadly.

Jimin bit his lip in thought before looking back up at you.

"...I'll be with V" and with that, he left without uttering another word.

"You've literally been here two days and there is so much drama- sorry" the older shut his mouth after seeing you send glares his way.

"...so what are you going to do about Hyori?"

"...I need to talk to her... which probably isn't what she wants but I need answers" clenching your fists, you felt determined to be the one to talk to her without backing down like you did in the past.

"OW! She kicked me! She ACTUALLY kicked me!" Jungkook's voice could be heard yelling in the other room which could only mean one thing.

"...I guess your time has come" Jaeho gave you a sullen look as he retracted his hands back from cleaning your cuts and you could only breathe in to prepare yourself.

"Yeah... let's find out who's this Taemin guy she keeps talking about" Jaeho scrunched his brows in confusion as he watched you finally stand up and walk in to the dining room where they were holding the seducer hostage and your eyes immediately met her's.

Her eyes held pure hatred, more than ever before.

"Err...we'll leave you two to talk" Jin ushered everyone out (but had to drag Namjoon as he refused to leave you alone with such a dangerous woman) and now it was only you two left.

Hyori's mouth was taped shut (thankfully) and you slowly grabbed a chair to also sit down, not wanting to look down on her as you spoke.

"...I'm going to take off the tape, okay?" The ex-Protector simply glared at you while she breathes through her nose angrily.

You knew it was going to be a bad idea but you needed to hear why she did what she did.

Hesitantly reaching over, you pulled off the tape and awaited for the other to scream and throw some curse words at you.

However, to your surprise, you were only met by silence.

"...is your nose okay?"

"Tch, you're the one who broke it in the first place" she retorted. Sighing, you knew that the woman in front of you was the same person from all those years ago.

"Look, I don't know what I've done to upset you like this but I am willing to listen to your reasoning"

"You don't know?! You killed Taemin! You're a murderer!" She bellowed while struggling to set herself free.

Instantly, you felt your heart ache at her harsh words. You would never murder someone, never.

So why was she accusing you of murder? And who's this Taemin?

"Hyori... have you gone completely mad? Please explain to me who Taemin is?" Suddenly, her face fell and became mortified at your bold question.

"...you're joking, right? This isn't funny, Y/N!"

"Does it look like I'm laughing?! You nearly shot me!" You retorted back, getting annoyed now that she wasn't explaining herself.

Hyori's mouth fell agape as she stared at you with dread.

"...there's no way-"

"I'm afraid what you're thinking is true" a new voice spoke up from behind you and interupted Hyori, making you turn to see Kangjoon standing at the door way with a very concerned Jaeho.

"What's true? That I killed someone? That's just nonsense-"

"What's true is that Jay has removed your memories of Taemin"

"...what?"

_______________________________________

A/N: I wonder who's this Taemin guy 🤔