"I'm sorry, I can't help you" Meera said with a small smile.

"Its okay" Fefe said with a bright smile.

"Lemme go to the cafeteria and get a pack of gala for you guys" Meera said.

"Snr Meera, thank you so much" Chioma squealed in happiness.

"Please Snr Meera get some chips too" I added.

"Zobo too" someone chipped in.

"Focus chin chin" another said aloud.

"Rite"

"Meatpie"

And so my classmates turned Meera into an errand girl. Fefe frowned immediately. Meera laughed slightly.

Nobody noticed the figure who had walked down the prefect table.

"Is she your errand girl? She's offering to help and you guys are bickering, buy this, buy that. Are you guys in your right senses at all?" A voice bellowed as we all quietened.

I winced as I glanced at Daniel's ice stone face. His eyes ran through my classmates who were scattered in the dinning hall.

"She's not complaining is she?" Fefe asked indignantly.

Daniel turned to her as his frown deepened,  "And who are you to interrupt me?" Daniel asked.

Fefe opened her mouth to reply and Daniel beat her to it.

"Save it, I don't want to know. Its enough my brain has to retain such an horrible face, I won't waste any more space trying to know your name" Daniel added as my jaw dropped.

Everyone else also wore unsightly expressions. Daniel was popular for his sharp tongue. That was one of the main reasons everyone avoided him. One was his ice cold face while the other was his sharp tongue.

"I don't have an horrible face" Fefe said through clenched teeth.

"Its nice to see you raise your self-esteem" Daniel replied with a shrug.

My jaw slackened as I stared at Daniel. Although popular for his sharp tongue and merciless lashings, I had never seen him lash out at someone. It was the first time and I was already floored.

"Why are you poking your nose in what that doesn't concern you?" Fefe asked gloomily. It was this kind of seniors she hated the most. To think that she never liked Daniel from the start and he had insulted her to an extent that a comeback became hard for her.

"I do hope you open those two holes in your head and look who you are talking to well, are you sure you are fine? I mean the salt in your food might have affected such sense of reasoning as well" Daniel replied.

"Mad oh" someone whispered but everyone heard it.

Meera pinched Daniel's arm with a gloomy face.

"Stop insulting my school daughter nah. Its no big deal" Meera said.

"See, she doesn't even mi.... " Fefe started only to be cut off again.

"Now I wasn't talking to you. Save yourself some saliva" Daniel said as he turned back to Meera.

My eyes widened and I almost burst into laughter but the rage of anger on Fefe's face didn't let me. I used to think Fefe had a sharp tongue but here was the boss.

Fefe snorted angrily "She offered to help herself, what's your business?" Fefe asked.

"I'm going to throw up if I keep hearing your voice, I heard voices that when they talk, they turn a guy on, yours is the first I'm hearing and I feel like throwing up. Do yourself a favour and stop embarrassing yourself" Daniel replied as Fefe anger intensified.

"That's the only thing you are good at! Insulting people! You must think you are a god" Fefe said angrily.

Daniel shrugged "Only thing am good at? Okay let's assume that's true. What are you good at? Nothing, no thanks to your horrible face" Daniel said rather too calmly.

How you go de calm like this when you are giving someone insults like this?

Fefe's face was vivid with anger already as she stared angrily at Daniel. Words refused to form and seeing her, she looked like she was going to burst any moment.

I suddenly burst into laughter as all of them turned to me.

"Fefe, you need to see your reflection in a mirror" I said admist laughter.

----------------------------
Before you start laughing, I don't know if Toke is daydreaming or not o.

Who else thinks that although Daniel's sarcasm is right on point, he's kinda petty, like a girl.

Theiconicafricans are recruiting members for their bookclubs. If interested, do visit their page.

Up Freaky! Two Freaky!

Which movie was that statement made?