Imagine #1

AN: This one is based off of my crush. He's a sophomore and I'm a freshman. But whatevs.

You get off your bus and walk into the high school. You immediately see Y/C talking to his group of friends off to the left. /Ugh, just walk past him. He doesn't even know who you are/ You thought to yourself.

Even though you couldn't build up the confidence to talk to him, you weren't going to deprive yourself of looking at his perfectly tan face. You glance over in his direction as you walk past him. He looks so happy, he is laughing with his friends. You smile to yourself, but quickly look away and turn red as Y/C catches you staring. You speed up and walk upstairs to the library, where you always hang out with your friends before the bell.

You walk up to Y/B/F (your best friend) and playfully punch her shoulder while setting down your backpack. "Hey girl hey." she says as she punches you back. You sit down on the table as Y/B/F goes off to talk to her boyfriend. As usual. So you pull out your phone to scroll through Instagram.
You look around to make sure nobody is looking as you check Y/C's profile to see if he had posted anything. /No, nothing new. As usual.../ You look up and see Y/C walking into the library alone. You quickly put your phone away and go to Y/B/F. You wanted to look like you weren't the sad sack that you are. You smiled brightly while talking to her, not so he'd see you were happy, but so maybe, just maybe, he'd fall for your smile. Just as you fell for his. *yes I stole this quote from Tumblr don't kill me I don't know who gets cred*

Y/C looks nervous. You had never seen him nervous before, but then again, you two had never talked. He caught you staring again and quickly walked the other way. /Damn it. Forgot how creepy it is for an unattractive stranger to stare at you from across a school library./ You thought to yourself. Just then, the bell rang.

You grabbed your bag and pulled Y/B/F away from her boyfriend. "Sorry lovebirds, but this little one can't be late to class again. T/N (Teacher's name) will kill you" You say to her. Y/B/F sighed and half hugged her boyfriend as you two made your way to your first class together.
T/N didn't have much planned for the class that day, so you and Y/B/F got to talk pretty much the whole time. She mainly talked about her boyfriend, and how he was a jerk for saying he was going to move over Christmas break but then not telling her that the date got pushed back. "Hey do you still like that sophomore kid? The one you think is cute? The one that you've never talked to but are totally in love with? What's his name again. OH! Y/C/N that's it!" She smirked at you while saying that. She paused and looked at you. "What's wrong...oh shi--" she saw your face was beet red and followed your glance as you buried your face in your hands.

Y/C had been standing in the doorway of the classroom and was watching you both. /Why did Y/B/F have to say his name? Why?!?! It would've been fine! He would have no idea!/ Y/C handed the teacher a note and gave us one last look before he walked out of the room. "Hey, it's fine. He probably didn't even hear me. And so what if he did. Now you can make a move!" Y/B/F tried to comfort you. "No, he definitely heard. And there's no way he likes me back. He is WAY out of my league." You complained. "Come on. You are fabulous! You totally have a chance! I could have sworn he smirked when he was leaving. He probably thinks you're cute." she replied.

~Time skip to gym~

You and Y/C had gym at the same time, so you were nervous out of your mind when you got there. Y/B/F wasn't here to be your support system and you're other friends don't understand the situation. You walk up to your group of friends and pretend to pay attention to the conversation. Out of the corner of your eye you could see Y/C talking to his friends and they pointed in your direction. You didn't dare look at them.

Suddenly you notice Y/C walking in your direction. /What?/ you thought. /He always stays with his friends before gym starts. Oh god. He's coming to laugh at me isn't he./ you prepared yourself for the worst. Y/C seemed nervous. He kept getting closer to your group of friends, then finally tapped you on the shoulder.

You turned to face him, hoping you weren't blushing too noticably. He caught you off guard and handed you a folded up piece of paper. He began to blush wildly as he leaned in and kissed you on the cheek. /WHAT ThE HECK DID THAT JUST HAPPEN/ you fangirled on the inside, but remained calm somehow on the outside. When you got to the locker room, you opened the paper. It read:

~Y/N, I have had the largest crush on you ever since I laid eyes on you. When I overheard you and your friend's conversation, I was praying to god that it was about me and not some other guy named Y/C/N. But I have a question. Will you be my girlfriend? That kiss on the cheek was a gift. If yes, return the gift. If no, return the note.
Sincerely, Y/C.~

You couldn't believe what you read. You quickly changed out and stuck the note in your gym shorts pocket. When you made your way back out the gym, Y/C was standing nervously and looking at you. He noticed you had the note in your pocket and looked suddenly sad as if you were going to reject him. You chuckled at how nervous he was and went straight up to him.

"Y/N, I --" he began to look really upset but you cut him off. You grabbed his shoulders and went on your tiptoes and kissed him on the cheek. He looked surprised at first but then pulled you back into a hug. You felt so safe and secure in his arms. Even if his friends were yelling "Get some" across the gym.

The two of you walked hand in hand to lunch afterwards, and then to your bus after dismissal. You began to walk away from him to get on your bus, but he grabbed your hand and swung you around. He then pulled you into a gentle kiss. It wasn't heated, it wasn't rough, it was perfect.

For once in your life, you felt complete.
"You're mine." He whispered as he turned to go to his bus.
You didn't stop smiling your entire bus ride home.