the absolute, absolute final authors note (i promise)

YEYYEYE ITS OVER

okay it's over. The story is done. Omg that was fun to do. It took such a dark turn, wtf me. Also maybe i'll do one for SDR2. Would that be fun? Omg it was so fun writing this. It was so fun writing angst to. I think I'll do that more in the future. Y'know I cried writing the part when Leon, Chihiro, Mondo, Taka and Kiyondo hugged (the first time cuz honestly they did that a lot).

I'm thinking of my original plans. It was intended that Mukuro would be revealed as working with Junko, but she wasn't supposed to be fucking evil. I like Mukuro mastermind AU. So...

AND IT WAS NOT SUPPOSED FOR SAYAKA TO BECOME DESPAIR ALTHOUGH I LOVE IT. I hope I did not ruin Ikuzono for any new shippers, or old shippers lmao. It was originally planned for the cast of sdr2 to be added after a while, but I decided to not do that. Or, google did. I searched random number generator and was like "okay a number between 1 and 2, 1 is so angsstttt and don't add sdr2 and 2 is the opposite"

It was planned for this only be crack and not... what this is. But now I want to write a one shots about those photos. I want to write one shots basically. THANKS THANKS FOR READING AND THANKS FOR VOTING LOVE Y'ALL 💕💕 I AM SO SURPRISED THAT  IT GOT SO MUCH READS AND SHIT LIKE THIS GOT MORE THAN MY OTHER BOOK THAT GOT PRETTY POPULAR (Vågskuggornas högkvarter or in English, the waveshadows headquarter or something) THANKS FOR 2K OQCSGAFAGSGETWJA

Btw it was so fun confusing you guys about when it was going to end lmao.... you know who you are (the thing is I don't remember your username so I guess you just gotta tag yourself)

Also, the sequel will be published in awhile. I need to actually begin to write it. It's called "chatfic if they died" yey!!!