Chapter 2: Royal Pain

ANSWER TO LAST CHAPTERS RIDDLE IS: NOTHING.
THE RIDDLE OF THIS CHAPTER IS: WHAT COMES DOWN BUT NEVER GOES UP? RESPOND IN THE COMMENTS.

~:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:~

Cammie's P.O.V.

I woke up the next day with someone poking me in the neck. Immediately my spy senses kicked in. I flipped the person over and I landed on top of it. When I realized it was Mary it was to late.

"Oh, sorry!"

"Ow! Where did you learn to do that?" She asked.

"Oh, um, I went to self defence classes during high school. My parents made me."

"Oh. Well anyways. Jake says he needs to talk to you."

"Can't it wait? It's too early." I said getting off of her.

"No. He says it's urgent."

"Fine." I grunted and made my way to the boys room.

When I got there it felt like I stepped into the palace of England. The whole room was redecorated. Even the walls were painted.

"What happened here?" I asked.

"Why don't you ask Mr. I-want-to-be-comfortable-so-I-will-redecorate-the-room-without-my-roommates-consent." Said Jake.

"And what are you doing on the floor!" I asked him when I noticed where he was.

"Mr. I-want-to-be-comfortable-so-I-will-redecorate-the-room-without-my-roommates-consent moved the twin beds together so he could have a bigger bed. Will you help?"

"Sure."

Edward moved around in his bed and mumbled something we couldn't understand. "Will you three whipper snappers please be quiet? My master is trying to sleep." Said Milo coming in with a steaming plate of pancakes.

"Is that for him?" Mary asked pointing to Edward.

"Yes Mistress Mary. Only the best for my master."

"Yep. Only the best for Mr. I-want-to-b-"

"Are you really going to repeat all that again Jake." I interrupted.

"Not anymore."

Edward sat up and stretched. "Good morning all of you. What did I miss?"

"Here Master Edward. I brought you your breakfast." Milo handed him the plate. "Piping hot pancakes with a dash of syrup. Your favorite."

"Mmmm. Why thank you Milo. You are dismissed."

"You're quite welcome sir." Said Milo walking out of the room. As he walked away I noticed the way he walked. It was like a penguin almost, mixed with a, kangaroo?

"Listen, you can't just barge in here like you own the place and move everything around. I live here too." Said Jake in Edwards face. I never thought he had that much courage.

"Oh so your my roommate. Well it's nice to meet you ol' chap." Edward said holding out his hand. Jake just glared at it. "Well, I'll have all this back to normal in no time."

"Cammie, you said you were going to help. But you didn't say anything in there." Said Jake after we left.

"Ugh, fine." I walked back into the room. "Um, Edward. I know you-"