Chapter 1 - Arrival

I DO NOT OWN ANYTHING OR ANYONE. ALL RIGHTS GO TO ALLY CARTER AND RICHELLE MEAD.
RIDDLE OF THE DAY: POOR PEOPLE HAVE IT. RICH PEOPLE NEED IT. IF YOU EAT IT YOU DIE. WHAT IS IT?
RESPOND IN THE COMMENTS.

~:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:~

Cammie's P.O.V.

"What did you get for number three?" I asked Mary, my roommate.

"x=64 and y=94." She said. We've been friends since the first day we met, which was my first day at the university.  "If you do it my way. But I guess you would get the same answer if you do it a diff-"

"Mary." I cut her off. "I only wanted the answer." The only problem was that she liked to over explain things a lot.

"Oh. Sorry."

"Ladies." Jake came into the room. He was my other roommate.

"Jake." We both said in unison. "What are you doing here?" I asked while I put my books away.

"Did you hear about our new roommate?" He asked while flipping his bangs.

"Yes, and we don't care. We don't care, right?" Mary looked at me. "Yes, we don't care."

"You mean you don't care that a PRINCE is coming and staying in this very dorm?!" Jake screamed. "I don't know what I ever saw in you two."

Here's the thing. Jake has had a major crush on Mary and I since the day he met us, even though we've showed him, quite clearly if I do say so myself, that we don't have ANY interest in him.

"We don't know either." Responded Mary.

"He's just another human being like you and me." I said.

"He may be another human being but not like you and me. This dude is rich, like filthy rich. I would kill to become his friend. Then I could get free doe." He said wiggling his eyebrows up and down.

"Technically the royal money only goes to the royal family. They can't give it out freely." Stated Mary.

"Well there goes my dream of being a multimillionaire." Jake said. We laughed. He laid down on my bed and, I think, he fell asleep.

"Did he just..." I asked pointing at Jake.

"I think he did. But, how?" I shrugged. There came a knock on the door.  "I'll get it." I ran to answer the door and when I opened it I swear my mouth fell to the ground.

"Hello. Is this not room 105? My name is Edward. Prince Edward the third of Wales."

I couldn't move. I just stood there gawking.

"Who's at the door?!" Yelled Mary from our room, but I didn't respond.

"Um, may I come in?"

"Who is at the door!?" Mary yelled again louder.

"Uh, no one special. Just our new roommate." I yelled back. "Yes you can come in."

There was a squeal from Mary as she came running into the living room and right smack into Edward.

"Oh! Sorry! I didn't see you there. I mean, I did see you but I didn't really see you. I mean, never mind. Hi my name is Mary. I'm your roommate. But I guess you already knew that since you saw me run into this room from the bedroom. But I guess you could have thought I was just a friend, but... You know what? I'm just gonna be quiet now."

"Hello. I'm Edward." He said in a most compelling English accent. "It's a pleasure to meet you." He said as he lifted  Mary's hand and kissed it. She giggled and blushed.

There came another knock at the door. "Oh, that must be my butler." Edward walked towards the door.

"A butler?" Mary whispered to me in a surprised face. I shrugged.

"Master Edward. I have your luggage." Said the butler at the door. "Oh thank you Milo." Edward said.

"Where should I put it?" Milo asked.

"Oh of course. Pardon me but which one of these dormitory's is mine?"

"The one that says 'boys room' to the right of the kitchen." I said pointing to it.

"Oh. Thank you." He said while heading to his room. He stopped and turned around to look back at me. "Um, pardon me but, I never caught your name."

"That's because I never gave it." I responded. He looked confused. I laughed. "It's Cammie."

"Well, it's very nice to meet you, Cammie. Good night." He said and followed his butler into his room, closing the door.

"He seems nice." Said Mary.

"Ya, I guess. Come on. Let's go to bed."

We turned all the lights off and went to bed. When we got to our room Jake was still on my bed sleeping so I pushed him off, but he still didn't wake up.

"Unbelievable." I said under my breath.

~:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:~

HOPE YOU LIKED IT. PLEASE COMMENT AND VOTE. : )