The Seven Wonders

Author: CrazyGirrrrl

Main Lead/s: All Members

Description:
"An evil force has risen. In order to defeat it, you must find and gather the seven wonders."

Awards:
• Best Fan Fiction (The Fiction Awards 2017)
• Best Kpop Adventure award (Serene Wattpad Awards 2017)
• 1st runner up for Story of the Year award (Serene Wattpad Awards 2017)
• Judges' Choice Award (BTS Fiction Awards 2018)

Chapters/Parts: 115

Status: Complete

My Rating: 10/10

Readers' Ratings/Comments:
• By @Ihatethislife_ - I loved it so much that book is my life I am waiting for the New update but I swear this book is cute romantic and funny at the same time I def recommend this book I know it has like 114 chapters but once you read the first chapter you will be addicted to it and you won't even notice it has this many chapters I give this 10/10 (July 16, 2021)
• By @xxenn - YESS AS A PICKY PICKY READER I DEFINITELY RECOMMEND THIS MASTERPIECE, I MEAN IT. ISTG IM GONNA RISK MY LIFE FOR THIS BOOK TO BE A MOVIE. STILL WAITING FOR THE UPDATE OF THE SEQUEL. IM GONNA HAUNT YOU IF WOULDN'T READ IT YES IM SERIOUS (つ≧▽≦)つ (May 12, 2021)

-----

Note:
Please follow the external link to the book! And don't forget to leave a comment if you've already read the book/after you're done reading╰(*°▽°*)╯

Reminder/Quote of the day:
Let's not blame the past for everything. There's no need to define yourself through the memories of the past. Regardless of the environment you grew up in or the wounds you suffered, you deserve to move forward and make more decisions on your own.

You can be happier.

- Being Comfortable Without Effort by Soo-hyun Kim

・*。・゜+. ・*。・゜+.

Published: February 11, 2022
Updated: August 12, 2022