Chapter 1

warning : cursing and mention of substances

a/b = alcoholic beverage - y/n = your name

2nd person pov :

"I'm hereeeee sorrryyyy" you said as you ran out of your apartment complex, catching your breath as you stepped into the shotgun seat of Aaliyah's car.
You groaned as you brushed the creases off of your lime green skirt. You tugged on the matching bandeau top until you were satisfied with how it hugged your curves and sighed. (see banner lmao)
"Thanks for not leaving without me" you laughed, still trying to steady your breathing.
"Girl don't worry about it you weren't that late" she replied.
"And besides, this night wouldn't be shit without you! Stop worrying so much and just celebrate."
You nodded and peered through the dusty car window , taking in the last sights of Blue City you would see for a while. You admired the purplish sky and watched the sun set behind towering concrete buildings. Though you loved the city, the price of living was too high to afford your small one bedroom  apartment. You winced at the thought of leaving your friends, family and ultimately the memories you had made throughout the 20 years you had lived there.
"You okay over there. Y/N?" you heard Aaliyah's voice to your side.
"Yeah, I-I'm just going to miss everybody" you frowned, staring down at your (F/C) heels.
You felt her gaze on you as she rubbed your shoulder "Awh babes don't be sad" she half whispered "You've been my best friend since like 9th grade and if there's anything I know about you it's that you can do anything you put your mind to. Everything's going to be okay, you're one of the most resilient people I know. And if you miss the city too much you can always come back and crash at my place" she smiled.
You sniffled and breathed in.
"You're right. Let's just have fun tonight and celebrate my success" you said in a more happy tone.

Time Skip
At (Generic Club Name Lmao)

The moment you stepped out of your friends car you could feel the vibrations of the loud music from outside of the club. The summer breeze wafted the familiar scent of smoke to your nose as you inhaled one more time before making your way to the line at the entrance.
"Ugh I didn't think the lineup was going to be this long" Your friend groaned in frustration.
"Sorry, Y/N" she said guiltily
"Stop Apologizing! If anything this is payback for me being late the leaving my place" You giggled.
As you two neared the bouncer a loud limousine began to approach the building. you glared over your shoulder at the car only to realize that it was surrounded by the flashing lights of cameras and phones. You squinted looking into the dark windows in attempt to see who everyone was staring at but before you could make out the figure the car had sped out of sight.
Huh, I wonder what that was abou-
Your thoughts were cut short by Aaliyah who was pulling you toward the entrance. You flashed your ID to the bouncer and he nodded and rushed you inside.

A/N

。im too lazy to correct the grammar but cc is welcome just keep it respectful wjdjhgh 🤍✨ ik this chapter didn't mention Onceler that much but it's just an introduction and he will be a bigger part of the story as it continues so keep reading lmao
。its my first time on this site so dont drag mi
。this was supposed to be ironic but idk anymore
。n e ways ily for reading this