Chapter Two

Laura pulled her umberella down, shaking it everywhere. I swear, she's lucky she's pretty with some of the shit she pulls, she's absolutely bonkers. It must be a trait in her family or something because her mum is the best drunk ever! 

   "That Greggs sausage roll was good," Laura spoke, her lips smacking together.  

      "Really, I'd never have thought," I replied sarcastically. She gets one everyday for lunch and she says the same thing everyday. 

   "Sarcasm, the lowest form of wit." She mused, making me laugh a little. "Come on, lets take this radiator before someone else steals it."  

   She jogged over to the skinny but small, blue radiator and started to hog the whole thing. "How am I friends with you?" I questioned as I put my overly-heavy bag on the floor, a huge, satisfied sigh escaping my lips as my shoulders practically screamed from relief.  

   "Because no one else will have ya," She laughed while I scowled playfully. 

      Since we came back from town early due to the rain, the entrance to the college was fairly empty.  

      Laura's eyes lit up suddenly as she pulled her phone from her army, green jacket. "I have a text!" She declared happily.  

   "What from O2?" I snorted.  

      "No, actually, its from...you." She frowned. "Did you just send me a text?" She asked and I shook my head  

   "You saw me put it in my bag," I reminded you. 

      "Oh yeah, did you send me a text earlier then?" She questioned and I nodded my head, before realising she wasn't actually watching me so she wouldn't have seen me.  

    "Yeah earlier, why?"  

      She let out a frustrated groan, "God I hate O2! It keeps flippin' crashing!" She yelled annoyed.  

   "I told you to go on Orange," I laughed.  

      "I knew you were gonna say that," She grumbled.  

     "Come on, cheer up, I'm sure you'll get a good deal when it starts working again," I told her, trying to cheer her up. I hate it when my mobile company crashes, you can't communicate with no one. It's just a shame O2 seem to be crashing more often recently.  

   She smirked, "I will when you tell me about our history teacher!" She squealed.  

      "Wait do you have him as well?" I asked, she'll be so happy if she has him in her lesson.  

      She nodded her head, " yup, on Friday and Tuesday," She squealed.  

    "I have him everyday but Tuesday," I grinned then frowned when I remembered the way he greeted me this morning. Alone he was sound, in class he was well strict.  

   "So, is he hot then?" She asked with wide eyes and I nodded my head, picturing his round, blue eyes, his short hair and slight stubble.The way his muscles defined where his shirt rested on his chest...I shook my head immediately, I so should not be thinking about that!  

   "Oh yeah," I smirked.  

      "Like on a scale of one to ten?" She urged and I held up ten fingers. "Aww, I wanna see him now instead of tomorrow!" She whined making me laugh.  

   "You sound like a sex-deprived maniac," I giggled.  

   She slapped my arm playfully, "I do not! I just want to see if this new history is as hot as you claim," She said mock offended. 

   "Oh, if you say so," I retorted sarcastically. People were starting to fill into the entrance hall now, so the sound of various voices were rising at a steady rate.

   "So, then, what is his personality like? You didn't seem to like him in you're text," she chuckled, so she was obviously ignoring my sarcastic retort. She's probably used to them by now, like I am with her's. I don't even know if any one else does it, but we freakin' love our banter, it fills up the silence that comes between us as well.

   "Well, I came into lesson late and he shouted at me, then when I sat down, I was chatting to Ella in the corner, in a low voice, I might add, when he shouted at me again, singling me out!" I complained. I mean, I swear I saw more people talking, so why say my name out loud? It's a little unfair, since everybody already knew that I was late!

   "So his looks don't look up to his personality then?" She asked and I shook my head disappointed . I would tell her about our little chat afterwards, but I want to get to know him more in lesson before I could sprout about him being a bully in lesson and a nice, down-to-earth guy outside of lesson. 

   Wait, maybe he was nice after lesson because he wanted me to try and behave! "What an asshole!" I cursed out loud annoyed. I knew he couldn't have some sort of personality disorder. 

   "Who?" Laura asked immediately, her eyes wide, like they always were when she was about to find out some juicy gossip.

   "Zak, he didn't need to treat me that way in lesson, what a knob head!" I ranted. I was really annoyed now, not for the reason that I told Laura, but the stupid personality thing. I brought my phone out of my bag to check the time, it must be time for lesson now. We had been talking for a good fifteen minutes. 

    I looked up from my bag to see a cross of a smirk and a frown on her face, she was also staring at something behind me. I turned around to see what had caught her attention, to come face-to-chest with someone. I glanced up to see Zak stood there, making my stomach drop in my gut. Oh, this is just lovely.

   "I don't want to know why you were saying those words, but I want you in my room at three O'clock Friday," he ordered. I nodded my head meekly, I finished at one on a Friday, so I just have to wait behind for two hours, which is great.   I hate my life sometimes, it's just typical that he catches me of all people.