6̷̻̳͖͗̉̆̎̑̚̕9̸̧̧̭͍̭̞͐̏̊̄͆͝͠

Start from the beginning

"What who?"

"Your fans you idiot"Before I could say anything I was getting dragged to the lion.I sat on the lion and did a pose.

"I'm deleting this later"Ted said and I suddenly have the urge to run over someone with a car.

"Hey guys guess what?We're already leaving you in the dust"Noah said to Carson's group that just appeared.

"We've already done three things what have you guys done?Nothing"The cameramen hold the camera at them.

Cooper and Noah are now trying to complete number 24,Have a very abstract conversation at a bench while the rest of us will have to be an animal.I act like a flamingo by the way.

"Lay on the ground and do a snake"We all did our part except for Schlatt.

"Its a nice shirt Ted"

"I need you to do a snake."

"This was fifty-five dollars"Schlatt still didnt do it.

"I dont care,you think money's an object when your trying to be a snake."

"Hey do a kangaroo"The cameraman said.

"Yeah a kangaroo is better"I cross my arm.Schlatt jump towards Cooper and Noah who were still in a tight discussion.

"Do I punch him now?"Schlatt didnt even wait for us to say anything and hit Cooper by the waist.

"OUCH!"We all laugh before heading to the store.

"You did a great kangaroo impression by the way"The cameramen said to Schlatt.

"Thank you.As I punch him I realise oh wait kangaroos dont actually do that,they kick"Finally after a quick walk we arrive at the store.Once we all went in the store,we were already interested in the products or toys that they have on sale.

"Monkey"Ted showed me a cyan colour monkey,apparently theres one thing written on the list and that's to buy something from the store.

"Travis"Charlie grab the hat that has a monkey on it and we all know where this is going.Charlie hand Travis the hat and Travis remove his hat to try on the hat Charlie gave him.Thats a lot of hat in one sentence.Hat.

"Perfect"Travis looks traumatised after putting on the monkey hat,its too small for his head.

"I'm gonna go buy myself something"I went to one of the sections that I was interested in.Something caught my eye.

"Hey guys"They all turn around.They seem impressed by the tiara I wore.

"I feel like I'm a protagonist"I said to the cameraman

"Are you buying that?"The cameraman ask.

"Yes"

"Good cause you look good with it"We both laugh.We all left the store after buying the things we want and yes I still have the tiara on me.The cameraman wheeze when he saw Charlie having a crocodile puppet on one of his hand.