"Na Na! Sidharth achcha mein ab cab leleti hun, theek hai bye!", she said.

"Hotel mein check in karke text Kar Dena. Ok?", he said in a worried tone.

"Han baby kar dungi! Chal bye", saying this, she disconnected the call.

Shehnaaz checked into the hotel and it was already 3 at night. She quickly messaged Sidharth and changed into something comfortable to sleep.

Tomorrow she would be entering the bigg boss house again, after almost 2 years. She smiled fondly thinking about the house which had so many memories of her and Sidharth.

They both found their way back to each other in this very house and going back inside made her feel overwhelmed and happy at the sane time.

The only thing that she regretted and that made her upset was the fact that Sidharth wouldn't be accompanying her inside.

She surely wanted to relive all those memories that they shared with each other, but she wanted to do that with him.

Shehnaaz and Sidharth inside the bigg boss house again. How great would that be?

She frowned thinking that she wouldn't be able to enjoy her visit in the house because the one person who made her journey memorable, wouldn't be there with her.

Only if that stupid project of his could run by the scheduled, Sidharth would right now be here beside her. He would be in this bed with her, sleeping while holding her close.

She groaned thinking about his project. What was this project even about? She wondered.

She shrugged her thoughts away because she knows that she needs to have her beauty sleep before she goes for the shooting tomorrow.

She was really excited to meet Salman sir. They would be shooting for weekend ka waar, and she would enter the house.

She wondered if she would be able to sleep due to so much excitement that was building up inside her,but soon her breaths evened out as she crept into a deep slumber.

She got up the next morning and called Sidharth but his phone was switched off. She frowned, why was his phone switched off?

She remembers that he had to leave for his shooting location early in the morning and it was 10 right now. Oh,so he was obviously in the flight.

She was irritated now. She already felt tired and she had just woken up. She sighed thinking about how the day would go with Sidharth by her side.

She sighed in frustration of not being able to talk to him and went inside the washroom to get freshened up.

After she was done bathing, she ordered for some breaks fast while she made herself some coffee.

She didn't know why but even after bathing, she really felt tired. Maybe she was just missing Sidharth too much.

She was just having her breakfast when Ken called.

"Hi Sana!", he said in a pampering tone.

"Hi Ken!", Shehnaaz smiled. She felt much relaxed now after she picked up his phone.

"Aur bta kaisi hai?", he asked.

"Jaisi kal raat thi! Kal Raat bhi tune pucha tha na!", she giggled.

Ken laughed too. "Achcha teri aaj ki dress ready hai!".

"Meri dress? Par mere paas already dress hai na aaj ke liye, fir new kyun?", she asked.

"Han han I know ki tere paas dress hai aaj ke liye but I designed another dress as well.

Ab ye mat bolna ki tu wo bad mein pehen legi, I really want to see you in that dress.

To mein aa ra hun tere hotel. Udhar hi ready kar denge tujhe!", he said, not leaving any chance for Shehnaaz to deny.

Shehnaaz disconnected the call in confusion. Why was he so hell bent on making her wear the new dress?

She could have worn that dress on some other ocassion, but anyways, if he was insisting so much, then okay!

Sidharth called Shehnaaz as soon as he landed.

"Hi baby!", he said in an unusually chirpy tone.

Shehnaaz wondered why he was so happy, that too in the morning. He is usually a bit uptight at this time but today he seemed different.

What was eying with everybody today? Shehnaaz was finding everybody's behavior a bit odd.

"Hi Sidharth! Itni khushi?", she asked.

"Mein terse baat kar ra hun itne ghante baad, ye khushi ki baat nhi hai?", he asked her.

Shehnaaz was convinced by what he said. Yeah, that's understandable because even she felt at ease when she heard his calming and soothing voice.

"Pohonch gya tu?", she asked while smiling.

Sidharth could feel her smiling while she talked to him and his smile grew wider.

"Han mein pohonch gya! Ek dum abhi hi! Breakfast Kiya tune?", he asked.

"Han meine kar liya, tune Kiya?", she asked and relaxed when he said that he did have coffee just now and will have something once he reaches the hotel.

"Chal ab tu pohonch ja. Aur Haan kuch khaa lena Pakka. Ken aane Waka hai toh let me her dressed!", she said mumbling a bye to him.

People around Shehnaaz seem to weird. Why did Ken want her to wear the newly designed dress? What was it about Sidharth's shoot that even Shehnaaz didn't know?

Please VOTE and COMMENT to motivate me. Keep showering your love.

I love you all and you are my lovers 😂❤️