Chapter Nine: A Ghost Dinosaur?!

Start from the beginning

"Like, anything going on?" Shaggy asked to his Autobot friend.

"So far, nothing out of the ordinary. I just checked up on our Energon storage, and it's looking somewhat alright." TurboRacer informed. He looked over to Ratchet with a serious expression. "We should be looking for more Energon deposits anywhere to help."

"TurboRacer, you know as well as I that finding enough Energon to keep our fellow Autobots going in the fight is vital." Ratchet said calmly though levelheadedly.

"I understand." TurboRacer nodded back.

Just then, a three-chime sound came from the main console, now getting everyone's attention. Ratchet now made his way over, and he checked what it was. It was Ironhide on the Comms, calling in from the state of Montana.

"Ironhide to base. Requesting a Groundbridge at my coordinates." Ironhide asked over Comms.

The gruff Autobot medic now made his way over to the groundbridge controls. He entered in the set of coordinates before he pulled down the lever. All of a sudden, the apparatus of ring structures sparkled to life with greenish-blue light. A few seconds later, a swirling portal took shape at the end of the tunnel.

"Zoinks

"Zoinks." Shaggy commented in awe, along with the others about the Groundbridge.

A few moments later, the rumbling of an engine could be heard coming from the portal, and a red/grey rough pickup truck drove out of the portal, coming to a stop as the Groundbridge shuts down with a power-down sound.

"Found anything of use, Ironhide?" TurboRacer asked, the Wrecker now transforming into robot mode and stood before the others

"Nothing so far. I didn't even find any Energon." Ironhide added with reluctance. "This is now getting frustrating for us."

"Guys, could you keep it down?" Daphne called out. Everyone looked to see she was by the TV. "Something is going on." She turned up the volume for everyone to hear.

Everyone looked at the screen. There looked to be a jewellery store that had its front window smashed in, and the title story read ''Ghost' Jewel Robbery', a major red flag for the gang.