Chapter Twenty-Five: Secrets Revealed

Previously...

"Daphne, what's wrong?" Hayden asked in concern. He then saw the scrape on her dress' left arm. "Are you alright?!" He asked in concern.

"It's just a scratch... a rock must have gotten me during the collapse." Daphne replied, clutching to it.

"Let me see it." Ash asked. Daphne protests but he insisted as he rolled up her black sleeve on her left arm. When he did, Ash's eyes widened as he looks on in surprise, the others gasping in shock of what they saw on Daphne's arm. "What in the name of...?" Ash trailed off.

"No way..." Was all Hayden could mutter out.

"What? What's wrong?" Daphne looks down at her left upper arm which let out a shrieking gasp, everyone else all looking on.

The skin on Daphne's arm was torn off, and it was bleeding blue... but it's also revealing robotic circuitry underneath, and it leaking Energon.

Everyone inside of the Autobot base all stare on in shock and disbelief, Daphne mostly at what she was looking at. She looks on at the circuitry within her arm, along with the concealed pipes, pneumatics and joints, all of it made out of metal. Daphne staggered back and hugged herself, trembling in shock, her whole body quivering as she looks to everyone. Nobody could even find the words to describe what they've just seen, let alone even comprehend what to even think about this...

~*~*~

After discovering Daphne's insides are actually not human but rather Cybertronian, it definitely made all of the humans and Cybertronians look on in complete surprise and confusion. They did not even know of how to think about this. Daphne sat down on the adjacent couch, hugging her legs close to her chest. She looks on at her upper left arm, seeing the dripping Energon, but also the unique and alien circuitry, plus the small flexible tubing and piping that made up muscle strands and blood vessels. She didn't know what to think.

"Daphne...?" Velma gently patted her friend's back.

"I... I don't even know who I am now, Velma." Daphne muttered softly. "Or what I am."

"Like, you're still our friend." Shaggy spoke up, Daphne looking to him with tear-filled eyes. "It doesn't matter if you're a machine or not. You're still our Daphne Blake."

"Reah." Scooby nodded and walked over to Daphne, now giving her a gentle embrace.

Daphne sobbed and cried into Scooby, hugging him close to her, the Great Dane patting her back. Fred, Velma, and Shaggy also join in on the hug. Hayden also joins in on the hug, the other Autobots looking on. TurboRacer did intend to help, but Arcee stopped him, just so the humans could enjoy their moment. As this is going on, Ratchet opts to take a scan of Daphne, then began to take a look at the data on the holoscreens.

After only a few short moments, Ratchet's optics widen as he looks at the data. "By the AllSpark." Ratchet breathed.

"What is it, Ratchet?" Hayden asked confused.

"Why didn't I see this before?" Ratchet let out a frustrated growl, which confused all of them. Ratchet looked at them, still stunned. "From all accounts, Daphne is basically human externally, but her circuitry is... Cybertronian."

"Wait. You mean..." Daphne trailed off.

"Daphne is sort-of like me. A techno-organic." Ash now finished for Daphne, everyone else now in agreement with the human-Predacon. "But the difference between us is that one of us can transform."

"But that still doesn't explain how Daphne came to be." Ratchet spoke up. Everyone was now curious about it.

"So... Does that make Daphne part-Cybertronian?" Fred now asked, his hand on her shoulder.