Chapter Twenty-One: Operation Breakdown

About three days since Hayden had been adopted by Elita-One and made a home for himself in the Autobot base. He was happier than ever to be in a new home. He also has a new family and new friends to be around with. He got to learn more about Cybertron and about the civil war they're currently fighting, along with the many mysteries that Scooby and the gang have solved. Hayden was most intrigued and curious about it all, as well as knowing so much more.

~*~*~

Today seems like a regular day at the Autobot base. Hayden now steps out of his room, but now wearing a new outfit. He now has on a tactical combat bodysuit, outfitted with belts and gloves, along with boots. The outfit is made out of a flexible yet durable material all thanks to Ratchet and Velma's assistance, Wheeljack opting for some rather exaggerated ideas and options, though Hayden did decline a few of those, just in case.

"How do you feel, Hayden?" Fred asked

"I like this. The outfit feels great." Hayden answered, while looking at himself and his new attire. "Not too tight or loose, and it fits nicely."

"You can thank Daphne for the design aspects." Velma shrugged back. "As well as Elita, Ratchet, and Wheeljack."

"Yeah. I like this." Hayden smiled.

"Glad to help out." Daphne spoke up as she walked over. She seems better than before, albeit still shaken. "And I'm glad I was able to work on that suit to take my thoughts off... that dream." She shuddered.

"Did you wish to talk to TurboRacer and Ratchet about that dream?" Velma asked.

"Yeah... I did. It was hard to... to think about." Daphne answered softly.

As the gang were in conversation, Indominus was over in his section of the base and been overhearing the conversation between the humans, all the while also in thought regarding Daphne's nightmare. He could not help but think about what he heard and visualise what Daphne may have seen...

Daphne could be seen running through a forest that seems to be burning away around her. She was running as fast as her legs can carry her, her breath heavy as sweat forms on her forehead. She didn't know where she was going or where she was trying to get to, but the flames seem to surround her, blocking her path. Daphne looks around with panicked breathing and fear in her purple eyes. She could feel the flames and smoke surround her like a constricting king cobra, all the while with the sounds of the fires crackling around.

As she looks around in worry, the sound of metallic footsteps can be heard from the other side of the fires, as well as a dark and sinister laugh, the laugh now sending shivers down her spine, and Daphne could see a huge silhouette within the smoke and flames. As she looks on, she can see the towering silhouette standing before her in the smoke and flames, glowing red eyes standing out with a purple energy weapon charging up and aimed right at her!