Chapter 21: Invincible Tech

Start from the beginning

"Reznik, prijít." With that the dog spit out the foam in its mouth and hopped out of the van. He followed Kitty into the clubhouse after she roughly handed her bag to Jax to hold. As they entered the clubhouse Tig stood up, "Oh no, you're not bringing him in here!" Kitty sighed, "He isn't going to hurt anyone, he remembers everyone from before, besides, a couple of someones went and left him in the van with no food or water for hours and so he decided to eat up the van."

"He ate my van?!" Half-sac whimpered from behind the bar making Kitty roll her eyes, "Oh my God! You people act like I cant replace it. Hell I can get you a whole fleet of them! Besides the point is, he wouldn't have done that if SOME PEOPLE didn't kidnap me and didn't leave him in it for hours." She walked with him to the chapel, where oddly was the only place no one was at and Reznik followed. "Reznik, vstan." With that he sat down on the floor. She went and got two bowls, one of food, one of water and brought them back to the dog. He drank quite a bit of water and she nodded happily at his now comfortable disposition.

She closed the doors and left him in there to lay down and rest. Tig stopped her as she walked by, "Clay isn't going to like that." Kitty looked up at him and smiled, "If he gets antsy, have Juice take him for a walk. Or if he gets grumpy, just have Happy growl at him... same goes for Reznik." She winked before she walked out the clubhouse and back to Jax who was now sitting on his bike.

She slipped her bag over her shoulder and hopped on after putting the helmet he handed her on. They drove to her house and walked in. She emptied her bag onto her bed and began to gather up more essential and proper items. She then went to her office to grab her laptops and put them in their bags. She grabbed her external drive as well as a few other tech related things. Jax watched her from the doorway, "You know, that stuff wont fit on my bike." He smirked.

She didn't turn around and kept packing, "I know, that's why I'm taking my EUV." Jax shook his head and walked up to her, "No absolutely not. You will ride back on the back of my bike." He had spun her around and was standing firm and dominating. She raised a brow, "If you assholes plan on keeping me locked up, then I need these things or else I'm not going."

He groaned, "And why do you NEED these things?" He crossed his arms, "Because they are work related things and to be truly honest, they are also some top secret prototypes. There are things on these pieces of technology that would make even Juice's toes curl. I cant leave them unsecured." He narrowed his eyes at her then at the offending items and sighed, "Fine, just make it quick." She nodded and turned around and began to pick some more things up. She was putting them into a black metal tote and locking it.

As she was bent over, Jax was able to look at her delicious ass. She was wearing a pair of super tight skinny jeans and they just made it look so irresistible. So he figured, why not give it a try. Just as she started to stand up she felt his pelvis push up against her ass and his hands rub along her waist where her shirt left a gap of flesh allowing him to run his hands to her stomach.

 Just as she started to stand up she felt his pelvis push up against her ass and his hands rub along her waist where her shirt left a gap of flesh allowing him to run his hands to her stomach