••☆ Chapter 4: "New Helper" (Part2) ☆••

Start from the beginning

Max looked back at the girl. She seemed interested.

"What exactly is the description of that job you're offering me?" she questioned.

"Just help me live my life while I'm blind." he answered simply.

"Um... Can I get your phone number? I'll give you a call tomorrow. I just need to settle something." she requested.

"Sure" He gave it to her. "My name is Dylan by the way. You can now stop calling me lost boy." he told her.

"I'm Rosalyn, but they often call me Rose. Now, you can stop calling me photography girl." she replied.

They laughed.

"I'm Max and this is Steve." Max said, then he reached out for a handshake.

"Pleased to meet you, Mr. Nice Guy" she replied with a smile.

"I'm fine with that name." he approved.

They laughed again.

☆•••••○○●○○•••••☆

The next day, early in the morning, Dylan woke up when his phone rang. He grabbed it and answered the call.

"Hey, it's Rose. I'll take the job. When will I start?" she asked.

He got up. "Can you start today?"

"Yeah, sure. I'll be there in fifteen minutes." she replied, then she hung up.

After less than fifteen minutes, she arrived in front of the gate. She took her phone out and called again.

Her: "Hey, I'm at your gate."

Him: "Tell the security you're my new helper."

Her: "All right"

She did. The security guard let her in.

Him: "I'll wait for you in the living room."

Her: "Okay"

When Rose entered the house, she was amazed at how big it was. It was full of expensive displays and unnecessary things.

"Now, where is the living room?" she murmured.

After she walked around, she finally found it. "Your house is so big I almost got lost." she said when she saw Dylan on the couch. "What will I do first?" she asked.

He lifted his hand.

"What are you doing?" she asked in a confused tone.

"Hold my hand. I'm blind, remember?" he replied.

"Oh, yeah, right" She approached him and held his hand.

"Let's go to the dining room. I'm starving." he said.

"Okay, um... Where is the dining room?" she asked.

"Go straight, then turn right" he instructed.

She followed. When she spotted the dining table, she guided him to a seat.

"Join me" he invited her.