babiest | bucky

"baby bucky. my baby bucky." you whisper to him as he wakes. "you're such a pretty baby, bucky." he looks up and furrows his brows.
     "you're the baby, y/n." he pouts.
     "says the little spoon." you say, patting his fluffy morning hair. he looks defeated, but doesn't move. he stays exactly how he was before, snuggled up in your arms. you always wonder how he's able to swaddle himself in countless blankets and never get hot. you have to sleep with one halfway off your body and the fan is always on. his blankets were bunching up near his face and he was just a big pile of cute.
     "can i make you breakfast, baby?" you softly ask.
     "stay. sleeeeeeeep." he whines. you get up anyway. he whines again.
     "you need food in your belly. you have a session with your trainer today at 10. how does french fries and a protein shake sound?" you yell from the kitchen, grabbing potatoes.
     "only if i also get you." he says, barely audible.
     you walk back to the sleepy babe and sit beside him.
     "how do you mean, baby?" you whisper, petting his floofy hair. he smiles.
     "i'm horny."
     you giggle and plant a kiss on his forehead.
     "i'll make the french fries and suck your cock while they're in the oven. i mean, if you'd be okay with that..."
     "yes! please." he begs, grabbing your hand and kissing it.
     once the fries were on the baking tray and in the oven, you headed back to the bedroom to deal with your horny baby bucky bear. you entered the bedroom, and to your surprise, he was completely naked laying on his back waiting patiently for your arrival. his dick was sticking up, pointed at the headboard. a pretty sight to say the least.
     "baby..." he says, "come here?" he sits up and throws his legs off the bed.
     you comply and kneel in front of his body, looking up at him. he stands and cups your cheeks.
     "what a pretty girl."
     he took a single hand off of your face to align his cock with your lips, and you lick at the tip gently. he purrs, pushing on the back of your head to sink further into him. when you go as far down as your throat will allow, you begin to draw back again. when you get back up to the tip, he takes matters into his own hands and begins to pump himself into your mouth. you look up at him again. his mouth is open and he looks like he's on cloud nine. you suck in your cheeks to play with him and he moans, pumping even faster.
     "you're so cute when you let me fuck your mouth." he sighs, throwing his head back. you suck in your cheeks again, but you leave them that way, making it as tight as possible. he whimpers and his thrusts become choppy and harder. right before his orgasm hits, he shoves his cock as far down your throat it will go. warm cum shoots into the back of your throat and you choke on him. he quickly pulls out and runs off, coming back with a rag to clean himself off with.
     "good?" you ask smiling.
     "always is with you. i love you, my baby. you're the babiest." he grabs your jaw, pulling you up to his face and kissing your lips.
     "nuh uh! you're the babiest! now excuse me, i have to get my baby's fries out of the oven."
     you definitely saw yourself living with this man for the rest of your life. and the fries were baked to perfection, by the way.