america's ass | steve rogers x bucky

smutty + gay

•••

"That's America's ass."

Bucky would never lose a chance to point out Steve's uniform-clad butt. Steve let out a small chuckle every time Bucky would use the phrase, and unfortunately, that was quite often. Bucky and Steve were best friends and were practically Siamese twins, as they were pretty much attached at the hip. The only time they would leave each other's sides is if they went on a mission without each other or were going to bed/taking a shower.
Bucky found it incredibly hilarious to point out the blond's curvy body and although he wouldn't ever admit it, Steve admired Bucky's thighs. They both had crushes on each other but would never admit it due to not wanting to destroy their long lasting friendship. This made it hard for both of them. Mentally and physically.
Speaking of, Bucky was pretty affected physically right now. And by that I mean he was in his room watching Captain America porn. He often tried to find a way to release his pent up emotions, and usually that meant Captain America porn. The pornstars involved in those videos were pretty good most of the time and decently convincing, but none were as good as Steve himself. Either way, Bucky got off to these videos almost daily. I know what you're thinking. 'Bucky just wants Steve's body!' But no. Bucky is utterly in love with everything to do with Cap. That just happens to include his sweet ass.
Anyway, Steve was VERY bored. So what does he do? The only thing that ever happens in fanfics, obviously. He GoEs To BuCkY's RoOm!!1!!1!2!!!!
"Hey Buck I ju—oh shit!" Yes. Steve walked in on the Soldier, and unfortunately, had an aMAZING view of Buck's laptop, showing an actor dressed up as the blond himself, getting it in his ass. Steve meant to close the door and walk away to give Buck his privacy, but his eyes were flipping between the screen and Bucky's dick. Bucky covered himself. He would've covered sooner, but he was too busy being absolutely horrified at the situation. So there they were, stunned and staring everywhere but the other person's eyes. Finally, after an awkward 45 seconds, Steve finally spoke.
"I'm uh..I'm gonna go..."
"No, Steve. Wait." Bucky reached out to grab him but stopped himself. That was the hand he was using to jack off.
"I'm sorry Steve. I didn't mean for you to—well I didn't mean that.." He kept rambling nervously and it was getting on Steve's nerves.
"Bucky, shut up." Steve started. "It's whatever. I found it pretty hot to be honest." And with that, he was gone. Bucky stood with his mouth open in surprise.
After Bucky had pulled up his pants, he quickly found his way to Steve's room and knocked. Steve opened the door to a sexually frustrated Bucky Barnes. And Steve was smirking up until the point in which Bucky slammed him against the wall. Then, Steve was SMILING. He knew how much he had gotten to Buck and frankly, it turned him on to see the brunette so hot and bothered right now.
     "What are you laughing at Steve? You knew exactly what you were doing to me!" Bucky yelled. "You can't leave me like that Steve. I like you. A lot, if you couldn't tell by the porn. Not just your body, but your mind, your personality, your everything. Steve, don't play with me. It's killing me."
     "I like you too Buck. Have for a while now. I'm just better at hiding my porn." Steve grinned.
     "You're so stupid." He chuckled, leaning in for a kiss. Steve's placement against the wall gave Bucky power, which he liked. As the Winter Soldier, his power over people was out of malicious intent, but with this, it was the power to manipulate Steve's pleasure.
     Bucky continued to make out with Steve while running his hands along the blond's jawline and neck. Steve's hands, however, were everywhere. On Bucky's back, shoulders, hair, face—literally everywhere. Bucky lifted Steve up and Steve wrapped his legs around Bucky's waist as they continued their fun. The moment that they finally broke apart, something felt missing to both of them.
     "Steve?"
     "Yes Bucky?" They stared into each other's eyes.
     "Can I touch you?" He asked.
     "Yes Bucky."
     With Steve's permission, Bucky ran his hands down to Steve's butt and squeezed it gently. He had wanted to feel him for so long. He continued to trail his fingertips around to the front, making his way to Steve's dick. He stared into Steve's eyes, asking for silent permission.
     "Please, Buck?" He whined.
     He set the blond down on his feet gently. Bucky unbuttoned Cap's pants, dragged the zipper down, and pushed them to the floor. He dropped to his knees and let out a loud chuckle. Steve was wearing American flag boxer briefs, but the real kicker was the bald eagle right over his penis.
     "Really? I can't say I'm surprised, baby. They're cute." Bucky giggled, tracing his finger underneath the waistband.
     "Buck—please."
     The boner in his briefs were distorting the eagle and it looked pretty painful. Bucky granted him mercy and tugged his underwear down to his ankles, letting out his dick. He firmly grabbed the base and Steve let out a sigh.
     "Is this okay?"
     "Yes, Bucky."
     He ran his hand up the shaft slowly, almost reaching the tip, but coming back down to the base. He knew slow wasn't Steve's thing whenever Steve let out a frustrated groan and pushed Bucky's head closer to his cock. So Bucky obliged and placed his lips around the tip and sunk down. Steve let out a beautiful moan. Bucky continued to suck off the blond until he was almost screaming for Bucky.
"You want me, baby? Are you sure?" Buck held eye contact and Steve nodded.
"Yes, Bucky."
And with that, Bucky's pants were on the floor. He hadn't been wearing underwear and his cock was red and aching for contact. When Steve walked in on him, he'd been close to cumming. This had been an outstretched tease for Bucky.
"Oh Buck. I did this didn't I?" The blond dropped to his knees and smiled up at Bucky.
"I thought you wanted me to fuck you, Stevie." He reminded.
"We have all the time in the world babe." He whispered, licking the tip of Bucky's swollen cock. Bucky whimpered and forced Steve further onto his dick, wanting all the contact he could get. He really wanted to last, but he had already been so close. In seconds, he shot cum down Steve's throat and Steve swallowed it and helped him ride out his orgasm. Bucky was a moaning mess.
     "Good thing we have orgasms to spare, Steve." Bucky laughed.
     Steve grinned and sprawled out on his bed doggystyle, putting his hands and knees underneath him and staring back at Bucky.
     "Wow, look at that. So beautiful." Bucky crawled onto the bed behind Steve and ran his hands up and down his body.
     "Buck, please. I need you." Steve begged.
     "Lube?" Asked Bucky.
     "I don't need it."
     "Steve, you do need it."
     "Well I don't want it." He grinded his ass against Bucky's cock. "I want you Bucky."
     "Fuck Stevie. Keep that up and I won't last long enough to get inside you." He moaned.
     Bucky caved in and lined himself up with Steve's ass. He began to push in slowly, and they both let out a synchronized moan.
     "Oh my god, Steve—fuck." Bucky groaned. He wrapped his arms around Steve's waist and pushed in as far as he could go and then pulled back out again. He continued at this slow pace until Steve started grinding his hips back into Bucky to speed him up. Bucky started to pound into Steve. Bucky loved the slutty moans pouring out of Steve's mouth and he responded to them with his own moans.
     "Fuck Stevie, you're so tight." Bucky groaned, squeezing his ass and going deeper. "I can't last baby."
     "Cum on my face, Bucky! Please!" Steve whimpered.
     Bucky pulled out of Steve and flipped him around to dick level. Steve pushed his head down on Bucky and deepthroated him, which surprised Bucky.
     "Shit!" Bucky released hot cum down Steve's throat in huge spurts and Steve swallowed every bit of it.
     "Your turn, Stevie." Buck kneeled down in between Steve's legs and placed his tongue at the base of his cock and trailed it up to the top and then pushed his mouth all the way down. Steve gasped and held Bucky's head down. Bucky looked up at Steve through his eyelashes and mentally smiled at the sight of Steve clenching his eyes. His cheeks were red and his mouth was hanging open, releasing a silent moan.
"Bucky!" Steve yelled, pulling at his hair. He finally came right into Bucky's mouth and continued to hold his head down on his cock. When Steve was completely finished with his orgasm, Bucky lifted his head up and grinned at the blond.
"I was so scared of liking you. I thought you only thought of me as a friend."
"Aw, Buck, you think I could resist that beautiful face?" Steve smiled back.
"Your ass is better, baby."
Bucky stood and threw himself onto the blond who was laying on the bed.
"Is it too early to say that I'm madly in love with you?" Bucky whispered near Steve's ear.
"No way. I just wish you'd have told me sooner." Steve laughed.
Bucky burrowed his head into Steve's neck.
"All in due time, dear."