homework and hickeys | bucky

LEGAL (but large) age gap, smutty, dom bucky + choking, dirty talk, and hickeys

•••

"Come on, seven times two is 14? right? Then you plug that in."

"I don't wanna do this Y/n, please...just let me love you." Bucky's hands snaked around the back of her neck and he stared at her lips longingly. They were in Y/n's bedroom, sitting on the bed very close together. She insisted that teaching him would help her learn it better AND that it would benefit him in the long run too. Math was different when he was in school.

When the avengers found out about Bucky's relationship with Y/n, they were originally confused and freaked out about it. They starting talking as "more than friends" when Y/n was only 18, and a junior in college. Bucky knew it seemed wrong. He was 100 years old, technically. But he didn't understand why. He was only 28 when he was frozen, and though it had been a few years since he had thawed, he wouldn't exactly call those years living. The way he saw it, he was still a child. He'd lost a lot of his old memories, and most of his older memories that he still had are from when he was a teenager. Y/n reminded him of that. Not exactly in the way that she acted immature like a teenager would, but that she didn't, exactly like Bucky was when he was younger. He thought it was refreshing to find someone like that, like he was. She was good for him. What Hydra took from him, she worked to get back. She was a determined, hardworking, motivated, and honorable girl. He was truly proud to be with her.

     "Finish helping me with my homework, and I'll let you do whatever you want to do." She smiled, noticing his pained expression.

     He dropped his head to the comforter, placing his head on top of her binder and worksheets. "Y/n..." His whining was almost childlike, which contrasted to his devious intentions.

     "What's the square root of 256?" Y/n ran her hand through his soft hair and smirked at him.

     "16."

"Smart boy. Cute too." She kissed his nose. "Plug it in."

Bucky sat back up and plugged the number into the formula, which further simplified the equation and set them a step closer. But the thing is, Bucky was not having it.

He dropped the pencil on the floor, making it look like an accident.

"Oh. Let me get that real quick." He said, hopping off the sturdy bed and turning to Y/n.

He slowly sank to the floor until his face was level with her lower half. Since she was laying on her side, he could see up her white, flowy mini dress, and he loved the sight of her little ass.

"Bucky!" She scolded, sitting up and crossing her legs. "I told you we have to finish!"

"Oh, you will be, baby."

Bucky took the stack of papers and filed folders and binders and placed them on her desk. When he looked back, her arms were crossed. His eyes rolled. Y/n stepped forward slowly until there was only centimeters of space between her and the tall man.

"You better make this worth it, Barnes, or I'll be pissed."

Bucky began to strip her slowly, pulling her dress up slowly until it was over her head and on the floor. He laid her down on the bed gently, but in no way did that mean that he was going to be anything but rough with her. She'd asked for it.

"Bucky...aren't you gonna undress?" She whispered. Her fingertips trailed under his T-shirt and ghosted up his stomach, but he quickly grabbed her hands, pulling them up and pinning them above her head.