episode six

𝖊𝖕𝖎𝖘𝖔𝖉𝖊 𝖘𝖎𝖝:
 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖋𝖑𝖎𝖗𝖙𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝖌𝖆𝖒𝖊𝖘

𝐡𝐚𝐥𝐬𝐞𝐲 | 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐛𝐞 𝐬𝐚𝐝.

» THE DEAFENING MUSIC THAT BLASTED THROUGHOUT THE NIGHTCLUB PAIRED WELL WITH THE SEIZURE-INDUCING LIGHTS

» THE DEAFENING MUSIC THAT BLASTED THROUGHOUT THE NIGHTCLUB PAIRED WELL WITH THE SEIZURE-INDUCING LIGHTS. Mykie truly never went partying, or never went out to bars. Drinking in public made her nervous, if she was honest. She'd gotten shit-faced in the wonders of her own home, where no mistakes could be made public, but out in the real world, her common sense went out the window. 

After her first case, Prentiss and Morgan paired up to convince the entire team to go out for a drink, especially because there was one free night and they felt the utmost need to celebrate, but specifically with fruity drinks and public nonsense. She thought back to a few hours before, and took a long sip of her fruity blue drink that reminded her of gatorade. She could drink for days if it all tasted like this. 

"Okay, so I'm thinking we should go have some drinks tonight. We got plenty to celebrate for," Morgan suggested, a mischevious smile hiking its way over his lips. Prentiss was steady behind him, nodding, "I second that," while everyone pondered it. The bullpen was nearly empty, and everyone seemed lively despite the boredom of doing paperwork the entire day. 

"Okay, I'll take the burden and put drinks on me," Rossi said, sighing with fake discontent. "So, the rest of you guys in?" Reid nodded, and JJ paused and pursed her lips, before pulling out her phone. "Will's mom has the kids, so I'll let him know to meet us," At this, Prentiss grinned like a child on Christmas morning. 

"So, Hotch, you gonna come out and let loose?" Morgan teased, waiting for Hotch's stoic face to give him away. "Well, Jack is already in bed," he sighed, "Alright, where are we going?" At this, it seems as if the whole room lit up. Tonight was going to be a good night. Mykie was sure of it. Except that she'd never been to a club before. 

Nobody had to know that, though. 

Lost in thought, a whisper in her ear made her fall into consciousness again. "You okay? You seem a little out of it," Prentiss mentioned next to her, offering a concerned look. "Yeah!" Mykie smiled back, sipping her drink again, "Just processing, I'm fine. We're here to have fun, and I'll be damned if I won't."

The table the BAU took up was loud in conversation, even so they could be heard clearly over the ear-splitting volume of the music. "Cheers to the kid, you worked through hell on your first case," Rossi mentioned, turning back to the group, once the conversation left enough silence for him to interject. 

It wasn't but seconds before six pairs of eyes trained towards Mykie, to which she gave an appreciative smile, and her cheeks burned red. She had a intense habit of blushing in embarassment, which was terrible for being in a group of profilers. "Thank you guys," she smiled, and to that everyone mumbled in agreement and drank.

𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐫 ˗ˏˋ 'ˎ˗ 𝐜𝐫𝐢𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐚𝐥 𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐝𝐬On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara