Ruby x Male reader

Start from the beginning

He just laughed and he started to walk away.

(Y/N): Come on, those relics aren't going to be getting themselves.

I rushed over to him and started to walk with him. My heart started to race again. Having him be this close to me is really nice.

(Time skip)

Me and (Y/N) finally found the temple that the relics were at.

(Y/N): Finally, that took longer then I thought.

We walked over and we saw a bunch a different chess pieces.

(Y/N): Never thought they would be chess pieces. Which one do you think we should pick?

He's letting me choose?! I looked at each one of them, make sure to pick the right one for him. I picked up a white knight piece.

Ruby: This one!

I held it out and he agreed with me.

(Y/N): Yeah, that's a good one, all though I guess it doesn't really matter which one we choose.

I'm happy that he is happy with the piece I picked. I looked over to see Yang with a girl called Blake that I talk to earlier.

Yang: Hey Ruby! Hey cutie!

I looked over to see (Y/N) was blushing. I wish Yang would stop. But if I told her to stop, she would find out my feelings and I know she wouldn't stop teasing me. I looked over to see a bunch of other people walk by. I saw Weiss, Jaune, and a bunch of different people that I didn't know.

(Y/N): Seems like everyone is here.

I was about to talk with (Y/N) but I heard a screech coming from the sky. Everyone looked up to see a Nevermore flying in the sky. We all got our weapons ready. (Y/N) just started to walk away from the temple.

Ruby: (Y/N), what are you doing?

He just stayed silent. He pulled out his scythe and got into a battle position. The Nevermore swooped down to attack (Y/N). I was about to run up and get him out of the way. (Y/N) but his arms into the air and his scythe started to float above him. A bunch of energy surrounded his scythe, making it bigger. He grabbed his scythe and slashed it at the Nevermore, cutting it in half in one slash. I started to blush, he was so cool doing that. The energy disappeared from his scythe and returned back to normal. He went on one knee and I ran up to see if he was ok.

Ruby: (Y/N)! Are you ok? What was that?

(Y/N): That's my semblance. I can infuse my aura with objects, making them stronger.

I looked back to see all the other girls blushing. I got a little mad at them.

(Y/N): Well come on. We should be heading back now.

I agreed and helped him back on his feet. I don't want him to be around the other girls giving him the cutesy eye.

(Time skip)

We were in a stage, getting assigned our teams by professor Ozpin.

Ozpin: Ruby Rose, (Y/N) (L/N), Blake Belladonna, and Yang Xiao Long. You four gathered the white knight pieces and will be forming team RWBY. Lead by Ruby Rose.

I was shocked. I was leader. This means that (Y/N) will have to listen to me. I hide my smirk as I started blush a little.

(Y/N): Congrats Rubes. I know you will be a great leader.

He gave me a nickname! And he's saying I will be great leader! I started to get really excited. We all left the stage and started to head to our dorm room that we were given. While walking there, Yang started to talk to my (Y/N).