✍︎︎2✍︎︎

En başından başla

He sighed and began drawing Hermione since she was behind his knees and she wasn't stuffing her face with chocolate frogs. He got the details of the thick, leather book in her hands,  each strand of her bushy, brunette hair and every small freckle of him face. He poked his tongue in between his teeth, concentrating. Peaking over his book ever few minutes, trying to making sure he's got most details, he blushed of embarrassment once she caught him after almost four hours.

"What are you doing?" She laughed and moved to see over the younger boy's legs. Harry smiled and quickly put it face down on his chest.

"Hey," she smirked, playfully, "what is it?" She said softly, slowly convincing the boy to let her see. Harry sighed and gave her the sketch-book, reluctantly and hid his red face in his hands.

He heard Hermione and say, "Harry...this is amazing." Harry pulled his hands from his face and uttered, "I guess..."

"You guess?" She mocked him, playfully, "Ronald look!" She shoved the book into her boyfriend's hands.

"What- woah, mate," his eyes widened as he stared at the amazing drawing before him. Ron smiled and passed it back to Harry. Harry smiled back with a very prominent blush on his cheeks.

"I-I normally draw flowers but I was bored so I drew you, Hermione," he mumbled. He looked at the drawing once more before handing to Hermione, "Here...Keep it."

"Really?" Her eyes lit up and grinned as she took the drawing and examined it over and over. To her, it was a fascinating piece of art. Harry nodded and chuckled.

He sat back down rested his head back, hoping to get even just a bit of sleep.

-

"Draco!"

Draco awoke with a start. He glared and turned to whoever woke him from his slumber. Pansy Parkinson.

"Christ, Pansy... Can't you just let me slee-" he began but she cut him off.

"I'm just saying you need to change into your uniform," she rolled her eyes. Pansy and Draco had became much closer after he had come out as gay. Yes, that's right. The ex-death eater, Draco Malfoy was extremely gay.

"Alright," he sighed and made his way to the bathroom on the other end of the train after grabbing his Slytherin robes from his bag.

As he walked down the aisle, he caught a glimpse of a certain sleeping boy - already dressed in his uniform. He look peaceful and quite cute- what was he thinking?

'You're gay as fuck but no way,' he shook his head and carried on walking. Draco changed very quickly and walked back to his compartment.

When he arrived back to his compartment, he saw Blaise chatting up a few girls a couple doors down. Draco rolled his eyes and slid the door open.

"Will he ever learn? He's gayer then me..."

"Actually, he's bisexual," Pansy smiled, applying some light powder to her already caked-on face.

"Sure, we both know he's been crushing on that Weasel since fourth year," Draco said the name with as much disgust as he could. He sighed and sat down across from the girl.

"Well aren't you like... obsessed with Potter?" Pansy smirked and bit her lip knowing she hit a nerve with the blond.

He glared her and said, "How dare you, that boy is horrid - personality and looks." He faked a gag and looked out the window.

"Your just in denial, darling," Pansy closed her powder pack with a snap and stuffed it in her pocket.

"Sure Pansy, whatever."

-

"Finally, we here," Draco groaned as the train came to a sudden stop. He stood up and grabbed his bag as if it was nothing.

Over the summer, he'd been working out quite a lot. He also went travelling to France, Spain, Denmark and Germany, staying at the many holiday homes the Malfoy's owned. Draco did it to clear his head from the war. He stayed with his mother for the whole of June and then went travelling all of July and most of August. He loved every second.

Draco also dyed his hair blue although he quickly got rid of it. His mother laughed at his appearance. A genuine laugh; something he hasn't heard since he was a child.

"Come on, Dray," Pansy nudged his shoulder softly, making her way off the chain. He followed behind her, getting weird looking from the younger years; some scowls, some filled with fear. He sighed.

They were at the exit of the train when Pansy saw Blaise, once again, chatting up a Ravenclaw boy. He was tanned with red-rosy cheeks and dark brown hair. Pansy rolled her eyes and grabbed the back of collar.

"So sorry to interrupt your flirt-fest but some of us would like to go eat," she smiled tightly at the Ravenclaw before walked away, still pulling on Blaise's collar.

"Oh come on, Pans... I was only having a little fun with him," he smirked. Pansy just shoved him away and walked off the train, being engulfed by the smoke from it. She coughed slightly in her elbow, turning her head and seeing the Golden Trio. He followed her gaze and saw her eyes sadden, slightly.

'Fucking goody-two-shoes, Potter,' Draco snarled, stepping off the train.

Blaise got off after Draco - both coughing - but since they were two of the tallest boys in their year, they could almost see over the smoke.

"Come on, I just want this year over with," Pansy grabbed the boys' wrists and pulled them towards the carriages.

"Wow Pans, thought this year was going to be amazing," Blaise exclaimed, sarcastically.

"Just shut the fuck up, Blaise," she sighed and let go of their wrists. Finally they were at the carriages and shoved their bags into the, already, massive pile.

Draco sighed, "Well, won't this be a shit year..."